Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is a sad day. Today my cat crossed that ugly Rainbow bridge in the sky. I never knew rainbow's can be so ugly. He was 17 years old and his health was declining rapidly since Monday. Monday or Tuesday he stopped eating, then stopped drinking. He was diabetic and had mini seizures. It has been only 2 hours since his passing and I miss him so much. He had a really bad odor coming from him. He also stopped using the cat litter box but that wasn't the smell...

here's a picture from last week

RIP
Comet
3/25/1996 - 3/28/2013
I remember when I got him. I was only 9 years old and in elementary school. Now I'm 26 and graduated college. Something like this makes your realize soo many years have gone by and makes you wonder where all the years went.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
So sorry for your loss,we had to have our cat put to sleep a few months ago so i know what you're feeling right now,you must remember he had a great life with you and loved for 17 years,in the pic he did look so frail."HUGS"

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
So sorry for your loss! What a beautiful cat!

I am a first time cat owner. I have had Meanie for 8 1/2 years. She has converted me! I never dreamed I would ever have a cat! She was born in my backyard to a ferel mom with four other siblings.

Please know that someday this hurt will heal! My DIL had to put one of her cats to sleep on Monday at age 15 because of deteriorating health.

You are in my thoughts.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just feel like a piece of my heart is missing. Something is not right in the house and i just wish he could have stayed longer although i know death is something we can not run from. The doctor said he was depressed and i wish someone could put me to sleep and put me out of my misery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts