Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Ur killin me!!! Darn animals get better sleep and are far more comfy than we ever are!!! I just smile every single time I see Dexter. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ur killin me!!! Darn animals get better sleep and are far more comfy than we ever are!!! I just smile every single time I see Dexter. :)
lol yea! but when i dropped something accidently he woke up :( LOL. thanks for the smiles! he always makes me smile...well not when he poops on the carpet...he makes me :foxes15: and then :| and then :rolleyes: and finally :happy7: where's ur crew! i've been missing them and the adorable cooper

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awwwww he looks so comfy there mine steal my spot all the time lol
he was! :D he fell asleep waiting for me to get off the laptop...but i got stuck here having a chat with rcj LOL :albino: they're just too cute to make them move...all smiling while sleeping :cool:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I got some really cute pics of Coop at my ex-hub's pool (it used to be mine, till I moved out). It's cool though. We are best friends and he and my hub are great friends and he's got an awesome girlfriend. Anyways, Coop cries and jumps in when the girls jump in cuz he wants to "save" them. I'll post some pics tomorrow. He's the sweetest boy!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got some really cute pics of Coop at my ex-hub's pool (it used to be mine, till I moved out). It's cool though. We are best friends and he and my hub are great friends and he's got an awesome girlfriend. Anyways, Coop cries and jumps in when the girls jump in cuz he wants to "save" them. I'll post some pics tomorrow. He's the sweetest boy!!!
sounds like fun! well not the ex hub thing but cooper jumping in pool! :D i bet he is sweet like candy :) yummmm i cant wait to see them

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
He is a pumpkin. I will post some pics. Okay, I am going to bed for 1 and 1/2 hours and then I wake my first princess up for her big day at Middle School. She's excited!!! Night night and thanks for chatting with me!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He is a pumpkin. I will post some pics. Okay, I am going to bed for 1 and 1/2 hours and then I wake my first princess up for her big day at Middle School. She's excited!!! Night night and thanks for chatting with me!!!
ur very welcome! oh my...1 and 1/2 hrs?! get some beauty sleep :D powernaps help too :D please dont hurt urself from being sleepy in the morning and goodluck to your little girl! dont let her get bullied :p

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
ur very welcome! oh my...1 and 1/2 hrs?! get some beauty sleep :D powernaps help too :D please dont hurt urself from being sleepy in the morning and goodluck to your little girl! dont let her get bullied :p

I got three hours of sleep earlier and I'll pop back in bed when Kenz gets on the bus at seven thirty for an hour or so. I'll be okay. I do this every so often. Thanks for the good luck wishes for the girls. They love school and all their friends so they'll be great!!! Andrew's alarm is getting ready to go off. He gets up at this time every morning for work. Can you imagine???

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got three hours of sleep earlier and I'll pop back in bed when Kenz gets on the bus at seven thirty for an hour or so. I'll be okay. I do this every so often. Thanks for the good luck wishes for the girls. They love school and all their friends so they'll be great!!! Andrew's alarm is getting ready to go off. He gets up at this time every morning for work. Can you imagine???
hehe i could ONLY imagine...i hope i never work as early as he does...so crazy! :daisy: i think dexter is telling me to go to sleep he keeps pawing at me lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
hehe i could ONLY imagine...i hope i never work as early as he does...so crazy! :daisy: i think dexter is telling me to go to sleep he keeps pawing at me lol
He's like "Mom, get off the computer, seriously, come snuggle me".

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh good night ladies!! its only 6.30 pm here so i'll just hang out here some more and chat to myself HAHA! Sweet dreams all and Dexter, move on over, mummas coming to bed :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh good night ladies!! its only 6.30 pm here so i'll just hang out here some more and chat to myself HAHA! Sweet dreams all and Dexter, move on over, mummas coming to bed :D
wow so early lol :D awww i'll be back soon enough! and yes dexter has moved...onto the back of my back where im on the rolly chair...haha. so now he took my spot of the chair so i can sleep

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
aw sweeet!! he's such a cutie!
My girls are just having dinner and Dexter's off to bed, funny time difference isn't it?!
Goodnight all xx

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
You're nicer than me. If my girls are on my side of the bed, I just slide them on over. They don't even flinch.

Dexter looks so cute, I love when doggies are all stretched out like that :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Now that is one comfy baby boy! :D I love it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts