Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up our newest addition tomorrow, little chi/jr Bentley :)

But heres the rest of the family
Frazzles - Giant Conti Rabbit

Rosie - Tortoise shell cat, she was a stray and in very bad condition when we brought her in. She is by far one of the lovliest cats ive ever had.

Sheldon - Cat

·
Registered
275 Posts
So lovely all of them! Sheldon looks just like my shadow. I will try to find a pic of her that you can actually tell what she looks like bc most of the time... she just looks like a shadow lol.

this is charm:

And here is one I just snapped of shadow

They are both mad at me for locking them in the basement overnight. I had to be sure they wouldn't eat Bitsy! Lol

edit- oops same pic twice

·
Registered
275 Posts
Not sure what is on charms nose there... didn't notice it when I took the pis I was just trying to show the side with her coloring. Her other side is all white :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww Charm is lovely, maybe its a little bit of sleep :) im usually wiping that from my cats eyes haha..Shadow is gorgeous too, he reminds me more of a cat i used to have.
Haha making sure they dont eat him! i wonder how my two will react to little Bentley

·
Registered
275 Posts
Well, At the moment they do not seem to view her as food but who knows how they will treat her if I am not watching? Charm has sniffed her a few times and is not impressed. She does, however, think her kennel is rather comfy and her food is delicious! Haha

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha bless, yes thats true you never know how theyll be if you leave them on their own in eachothers company. I know i wouldnt trust Sheldon with Bentley for awhile, as Shelly is very playful, Rosie wont bother with him she would rather keep herself to herself.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Bentley is adorable as are your kitties and that rabbit is gorgeous! Beautiful family. Can't wait for more pics after you get little Bentley home. :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Your family is wonderful. :love2: Your Tortie brought back sweet memories of a rescue we had, I'll post a picture.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aww is that a he? lovely, i dont know how anyone could ever abandon them. We had to rehome a cat we took in recently and i really didnt want to let him go but it was for the best as Rosie really didnt like him, hes in a good home now with a sausage dog haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts