Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Godric started THK last night, I believe it was Embark I got, the first poo was HORRRRBILE! It literally smelled worse than i've ever smelled and it was verrry loose.

I assumed that was the adjustment. I didn't feed him this morning before work as I let my OH feed when he gets in from school so they don't have to wait as long for their meal, anyway, he said he came home and Godric had pooped on his pad and it was hard

"You can keep getting that stuff for him it seemed to work" so says: "Mr. Don't feed him soft food"

He did tell me he gave him his old food this morning, sadly, because he was in a rush and didn't know where I left the Embark (in plain sight, mind you) so hopefully he doesn't react badly.

My poor babys butt is ready for some relief already!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Well, if he had a hard poo that's an improvement from what I recall, correct?? I'm surprised he had a loose poo but it happens I guess. I bet it'll firm all the way up in no time. ;)

I will add that while none of my pups had soft/loose poo's when adding in some of THK, it took Mari's system a bit to recognize how to process the fruits/veggies. Meaning I would find bits of them in her stools. Plus there is some sort of seasoning in the food so I can totally see where it would have an icky odor if it's not recognized & digested properly by their system. I'll be curious to hear how Godric is doing in a few days! **fingers crossed** you have some more good news to report! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts