Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baylee got together with her sisters, Boolah & Zarah, and their lovely mom Bleu, since Baylee is leaving soon and will never see them again.

Kioana took tons of pics, but it was hard to choose "good" ones with 3 puppies constantly moving, lol

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I can't get a picture of one dog--never mind this group. They look just gorgeous. I love having pictures of the parents of the pup. It will be nice to look at as she grows up. she'll be a beauty like her mum. Thanks for posting this !!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful group of girlies! Bleu looks so wonderful with her pups.. great job..

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, cute pics. i love that color pink on Baylee, her littermates and her mom :) . i cant tell which one is Baylee. theres one black one with more white. and one black one has her ears up more. they are all cute puppies!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boolah has the white on her chin and her ears are perked up :) Baylee is the lone ranger with her ears down still. I'd flip out if I woke up Sunday morning and they were up :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Boolah has the white on her chin and her ears are perked up :) Baylee is the lone ranger with her ears down still. I'd flip out if I woke up Sunday morning and they were up :lol:
it took Tootsies ears awhile to stand up. Minnies were up alot sooner. that'd be so funny if Baylees ears were up when you picked her up on Sunday. lol.
i cant wait to see some pics of Baylee with Butter and Britney. Post pics when you can ! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts