Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i have an article in the articles section that is very informative about this topic :wave:

when chiwi did it the first time i was sooo scared! i heard larger dogs do it before (and pugs too) but never something as small as a 1.10 pound puppy! the noise just sounded so different) now that she is nearly 3 pounds it sounds different and since i looked up on the internet and asked the vet lol i don't over react like i did the first time i heard it.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
EdukatedRedHed said:
luv4mygirls said:
i have an article in the articles section that is very informative about this topic :wave:

when chiwi did it the first time i was sooo scared! i heard larger dogs do it before (and pugs too) but never something as small as a 1.10 pound puppy! the noise just sounded so different) now that she is nearly 3 pounds it sounds different and since i looked up on the internet and asked the vet lol i don't over react like i did the first time i heard it.
Thank you SOOOOOOO much for pointing your article out! I'm still learning my way around the board, so I hadn't thought of looking there. Perhaps I should do a little more exploring before I ask any more questions! :toothy7:
no way, ask away. since there are new members coming in every day, someone may have even more info to give then what has already been posted in a thread. oh yeah, welcome aboard :wave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.