Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So does any of your chi`s do this!?....
Penny does this alot...she will come into the bedroom jump on my bed and start rolling around and rubbing her head all over the covers!!
I saw her doing it earlier on my sofa after she had a sleep!
I take it thats its a good sign like she must be happy?
:p xxx

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
honey loves to do that! And same after a bath, hmmm seems like a trend there!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Gracie does that all the time, especially on the bed. Usually all the pillows wind up in the floor, and occasionally, she will even 'un-make' the bed...Completely...

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Ha Ha That is a daily routine in our house on the beds and sofas.
Now if only I could get them to use a lint roller when they are done.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL Yes! Mine does this too! I love how many people ask questions and all our Chis do it. I love the Chihuahua's personality! I just love the way the move and their silly little butt tricks! lol

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Reese does it after a bath too! He goes racing off wagging his tail and happy snorting and rubs his body and head on stuff. If I stay on the floor, particularly if I keep a towel in my lap, he will do it to me as well. Sometimes he will do it when he comes in from outside on a cold day after I take his coat off. So cute!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ha ha glad it is a good sign as Radley started doing this the other day, firstly when we were playing, then again when I plonked him on the bed so I could get dressed without him attaching himself to my jeans.

He loves my bath-robe as well and burrows in that whether I am wearing it or not lol.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My yorkies and maltese (especially the yorkies) do this. Mostly when they're wet. You can give them a blanket to do it on and they'll decide to use the blankets on your bed instead, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts