1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Double jointed puppy

Bu trudging back to the house through the snow

Bathing Beauties

Make shift bed. (we plan on getting him a real one)

I'm only going to explain this once!

Now that ya know the rules, let's play.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Lin they are so cute!! :-D I love the first pic of Ernie! LOL! He's double jointed like me!! :-D I wish we could meet someday. I know Tito and Marley would just love your boys! :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks girls and yes Kristi Lee, I would love to meet. We used to make frequent trips to Nashville, but we don't go there anymore.

Have you posted pics of Max and Pedro? Is my memory failing me again? :-( I'd love to see some new ones of the boys. :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Aww I love the picture of them in the bath tub!! Carl would try to jump out :lol:
How old is Ernie now? I can't believe how big he's getting :) He's still a little guy though!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just love seeing Buford and Ernie pics. They are such handsome guys! It looks like they have a lot of fun together :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you girls, one and all! :) I agree with all of you, but then I know I'm prejudiced! LOL

Katie, Ernie is 7 months and 6 days. :) Yes he is still little. He looks as tall as Bu cause he's so leggy, but a couple weeks ago he only weighed 4 lb. and 1 oz. at the vets. Bu is creeping up towards 9 lbs. :) Oh but I love them both. Neither one of the boys can get out of the tub... yet! Wish I could get Carl and them together! What fun that would be.

Yes they do have lots of fun together. I'm not quite sure what I'd do with just one now. :) I want another one. So am I crazy? I think My sister is going to breed Bufords mama one more time and I told her if there was a female, I wanted her. :) Hubby said he didn't think so... but we'll see. He may change his mind when he sees them. hehe There is method behind my madness ladies!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts