Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all xx

I carnt remember who it was a week ago or so , someone told us of a lady who was selling chis cheap and you thought it was a scam and a few of you had emailed the lady? well so did i and she replied to me she sent me a very long look like a pre written email and told me about the litter she had got of 4puppies not the 2she orignally said?

In her email she asked me all kinds of questions if i was religious am i married kids , am i a breeder the email was so long its like shes asking you for a life story, she then tells me all pups have had shots?? which i no without affending we dont say in the uk,x

She then asked how soon i would want her puppy and if i couldnt collect , she would have the puppy flown over to me and delivered via a puppy courier and she said she would prefer this as its less stress for the baby, all i had to pay was £180 for delivery of the puppy,

When i emailed her back and said if your in the uk it would be less stress for the pup to be collected , i asked her where abouts she was, and she wasnt far so i said i love traveling i will come and collect the puppy for £200 however she replied she would prefer it to be delivered via being flown to me i told her this would stress the puppy out more where if i collect my partner who will travel with me can comfort the pup instead of it being all alone however she would have none of this and said it was delivery or nothing,

At this point id had enough of her silly behaviour and told her excatly what i thought of people who are genuine chi lovers and how i carnt stand people who rip people off and take our hard earned cash for a sick scam,

The worst and awful thing about this is one girl emailed me and she had paid £180 and recieved nothing she couldnt afford the full price of a chi she thought this was her way of getting her dream dog i feel for here i do x

where as the people who do this are clearly heartless x
i hope you read this and beaware xxxx

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
There are so many of these scams going around (at least in the US and in Canada too). The Cameroon scam was REALLY big, and now in the US people are starting to say they are from the UK, or moved to the UK and will deliver for a large fee. It is most frequently people who talk a lot about religion and occasionally say they are priests or missionaries or whatever. Certainly never pay for a dog without seeing it! I feel bad for the people who fall for these things, it's cruel but hopefully they will learn their lesson!

Also people do this with renting apartments too so beware!

I

·
0 Posts
well if something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

I like emailing people like this loads and loads and loads, just to waste there time, but i am wicked lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ive seen a few of those scams around...why on earth would any genuine seller want to send their puppies to someone without even meeting them first any real breeder will insist that you view the pups and their parents, which it is always advisable to do anyway.

no one would sell a Chihuahua for that sort of price, if anyone really wants a chi but cant afford to buy one the best option is to consider a rescue chi either from the british chihuahua club or from a rescue centre which although chi's do not end up in rescues often it does happen ive seen at least 3 with the dogs trust this year alone.

scammers always ask for money to be sent via western union or moneygram too so that the buyer has no protection and means of getting their money back.

I actually reported a number of scammers to watchdog may be worth reorting this woman to them too.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
In her email she asked me all kinds of questions if i was religious am i married kids , am i a breeder the email was so long its like shes asking you for a life story
Once i see this then i just return the email with SCAM SCAM SCAM
you know once they even emailed me BACK and said "Hey it's a living"!!:foxes15::protest:

I was like WTF?!

But it's Post like this that keep people update on the latest scam

Oh while i'm here i'll let you all(breeders) know about a scam i heard about.

Someone pays for a pup threw paypal then calls the card company and say that they never asked for a pup and someone stole there card so the company gives back the money which means you have to pay back paypal. Scammers won a free dog and your out money and a puppy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts