Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well none of you know that I had my first open show today! It was a local show but some people had travelled quite far! There was serious and fun shows!

I entered Bella, Chico and Jack and was very suprised by the outcome. Bella wasn't well and didnt go to all her classes but the boys did ok! We all had to enter into the ring and sit our dogs infront of us..I was so nervous! In some classes there was over 20 dogs!! The judge had to pick the 6 best!

Chico got a - 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 5th
Jack got a - 3rd and a 4th!

Bella poor thing didnt win a thing!

I was so pleased after! Although it was very funny how the judge kept picking terriers ( I had been warned she favoured them). It was a fun but exhausting day!

I would really like to say thanks to Vicki for giving me showing tips a while back, so thanks very much hunni!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwww well done you did great for your first show im real pleased for you so did you have fun then coz thats what its all about was there any other chis in your classes or was it any variety?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had so much fum but was very nervous! It was any variety and I mean some of those dogs just blew u away! There was only one othe chi there! Dnt think the juge liked lil dogs though as the shih- zu next 2 me was hardly picked! i can't wait to do another.!!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
well it was any variety you done so good then belive me it is so much fun you will want to do more and more and you can get some really friendly people at shows you do get the occasional people who dont wanna be friendly but apart from that it is a great atmosphere it is brill hey who knows we mite see you at crufts!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My Jack qualified for crufts before i got him but i could never tke him id be way to nervous! I think id have to get another handler!

Btw thankies so much, seriously Vicki if u I kept thinking about ur tips! If i didnt have tht info i wud have done so bad lol!!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awww thanks but its only what people have to taught me im stil a newbie to it all but its so good you can always learn more and more from other exibitors good luck with your next shows have you booked anymore yet

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mychisangel said:
Congratulations. I think all three of your babies are beautiful. :angel5:
Awwwww thanks very much!

Nabi....she is feeling better today but her tummy is not brill! Boiled chicken for her tonight!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts