Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I think she is a doll!!! You are lucky to find all these cute little puppies. I couldn't pick! Keep us posted, I'm so excited for you!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol I am awaiting one more e mail. I asked for a pic of one that was posted without a pic and got a reply back to come and see her, she's supposed to be black and tan , though I learned from another pic that black and tan doesn't always mean like Brody lol this one was tan with black fur throughout. she's 3 months the ad says. I want a pic before I just go and see. lol Though this lil girl is a cutie. Just so far away from my house lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
lol I am awaiting one more e mail. I asked for a pic of one that was posted without a pic and got a reply back to come and see her, she's supposed to be black and tan , though I learned from another pic that black and tan doesn't always mean like Brody lol this one was tan with black fur throughout. she's 3 months the ad says. I want a pic before I just go and see. lol Though this lil girl is a cutie. Just so far away from my house lol
I would think she'd understand you wanting a pic before driving all the way there if she's far away. ?? Or you could just ask if she is black with tan points or black with tan/fawn sabling. But still...you want to see a pic just in case.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am kinda leary now. I woke up this morning to check the puppy site and now I see a pic of the brother again but seems to be by someone else, the addresses are close lol I think someone bought the brother at her price and is now selling it again at a higher price lol Lord he is a cutie lol shady people though

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It would seem like it. When I e mailed the first girl and got her responce yesterday she had said the night before she had delivered the brother to his new owner. Now I guess this new owner is trying to sell him for more money. I clicked on show users other ads and he has a ton of other ads, a few asking for cheeep dogs and some selling dogs and cameras. So obviously who ever has the brother now is out to make money lol Though that brother IS cute lol I made an offer for him at my price.....should I have or not? lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Maybe they list them low, as soon as someone is interested they tell them they've sold & relist them under a different name thinking the person will then spend a bit more to get them??? Is it the same picture? I'd think they'd at least use a different picture if they were doing that though. Definitely seems fish. Maybe they'll take your offer?? LOL If you get him at the same price - I guess what's the harm?!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Be careful a lot of people get scammed on these internet puppy sites and sales. Or end up paying a lot for a sick puppy. I hope you find your perfect pup for your perfect price in perfect health soon though! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts