Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boss LOVES Gaiges (my 5yr old son) Mater chair. He has slept in it for about a year now, ever since we moved back in with my grandparents last summer. So when it got brought back here when I moved back in with Dave, I put it in the front room for him to sleep on here. He still has his crate in our room, with his regular bed and blankie in there. But he prefers to sleep in this chair. Well, Roxie destroyed it one night for unknown reasons (little booger). And now Boss sleeps in it..literally.

And some outside ones :) He wouldn't play fetch like I wanted him too, so I just got "good boy" pictures.

This is how he looks the first 10 times I tell him to "sit".

During a "sit"

Good "sit" boss!! When I go to reward him with loves after he does his trick, he automatically goes to his back lol. Weirdo.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) Ya'll should have seen me freakin' out when I couldn't find him the first time he did that lol. I didn't even think that he would have curled up IN the fabric of the chair lol.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
What cute pictures. So is it technically a Mater sleeping bag/box now? lol

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
LOL! Aww Boss has the sweetest little face ever... I love the last picture sooo adorable!

·
Registered
134 Posts
lol Well Done Boss.

My beagle also pulls the same face when i tell him to sit.
So i close my hand into a fist and turn it towards me and bring it up to my chin.
( it helps them to sit because the want to see what u have )

Then LOTS of love after he's sat.
I love Boss he's so cute.
And his Mater chair, My beagle sleeps in a storage box face down in the corner and his ears flapped over the edges!!!
Now that IS a dog with issues lol xxxx
Maybe my beagle needs a mater chair too xx

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
AWW i :love2: Boss, I see he is so adorable, Im glad hes learning new things how is the training going with him, he looks so happy lol aww xxx

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..........Boss is so cute sleeping inside the fabric of the chair. I love the photos of him outside learning to sit - what a good dog. The last photo of him is precious and sweet.

Speaking of sleeping in strange places, Lina likes to sleep or nap under our bed. Given an opportunity, she'll run into my husband and my bedroom and nap under our bed. Of course, where one chi goes, the other one follows. Bella follows Lina, and they both end up under our bed, taking a nap together. The first time they did this, we didn't know where they were and couldn't find them. It was difficult coaxing them to get out from under our bed since we weren't going under there to retrieve them (LOL). Now we keep the door closed to our bedroom. We have hardwood floors in our bedrooms, so it can't be that comfortable under our bed. Besides, the girls have their own comfortable dog beds.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..........Boss is so cute sleeping inside the fabric of the chair. I love the photos of him outside learning to sit - what a good dog. The last photo of him is precious and sweet.

Speaking of sleeping in strange places, Lina likes to sleep or nap under our bed. Given an opportunity, she'll run into my husband and my bedroom and nap under our bed. Of course, where one chi goes, the other one follows. Bella follows Lina, and they both end up under our bed, taking a nap together. The first time they did this, we didn't know where they were and couldn't find them. It was difficult coaxing them to get out from under our bed since we weren't going under there to retrieve them (LOL). Now we keep the door closed to our bedroom. We have hardwood floors in our bedrooms, so it can't be that comfortable under our bed. Besides, the girls have their own comfortable dog beds.
lol Boss likes to sleep under our bed too. Weird. When I go to clean under there I usually find most of his toys and stuff he has been stashing (like my underwear..pfft). They both used to hide under the bed from the kids. But you don't have skin kids, so I don't know why on earth she would rather lay on a hard wood floor than in her comfy dog bed. Silly girl.

Boss's training is going OK. We still have accidents in the house and he has attitude still but not nearly as bad as it was. I try to get out and walk him at least once a day, sometimes twice depending. He enjoys it :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
lol Boss likes to sleep under our bed too. Weird. When I go to clean under there I usually find most of his toys and stuff he has been stashing (like my underwear..pfft). They both used to hide under the bed from the kids. But you don't have skin kids, so I don't know why on earth she would rather lay on a hard wood floor than in her comfy dog bed. Silly girl.

Boss's training is going OK. We still have accidents in the house and he has attitude still but not nearly as bad as it was. I try to get out and walk him at least once a day, sometimes twice depending. He enjoys it :)
This explains why Lina likes to nap under my bed even though we have no skin kids (LOL). She is a good girl, and has had no accidents in our home by using the pee pads. After watching Bella a number of time, Lina finally learned to do her business in our backyard and during our walks outside.

By the way, Lina l-o-v-e-s going outside for walks - you should see how fast she runs to the door to keep up with Bella in order to go outside. For a chi who didn't like to walk, she loves walking now. We're so proud of her because she has gained muscles and strength to keep up with hyperactive, athletic Bella.

Keep up the good training on Boss. He is learning, and will catch on eventually. The walking is great exercise to calm him down too so that he could learn.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts