Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought this from petsmart last night and wow! i opened it today, it was so yummy tasting i kept sniffing it :daisy: it was 97 cents

this one i had for a while now, it was around $4 i think? lasts 60 days but the smell is nothing compared to the first one

heyyyy i dont smell!

seriously, you try having all this fur around you!

be sure not to rub ur eye after though///it stings :confused:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Guess I won't be popular for saying this...

But do keep in mind that although you will be told these have been tested for safety (probably on animals unless it says otherwise) these air fresheners contain chemicals which are best kept away from pets and in my thoughts humans.

For the dogs sake and ours, I try and keep air fresheners and general cleaners to a minimum. Many supermarkets sell eco friendly products which are better, or you can find lot's of info about making your own online :)

Barbara x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guess I won't be popular for saying this...

But do keep in mind that although you will be told these have been tested for safety (probably on animals unless it says otherwise) these air fresheners contain chemicals which are best kept away from pets and in my thoughts humans.

For the dogs sake and ours, I try and keep air fresheners and general cleaners to a minimum. Many supermarkets sell eco friendly products which are better, or you can find lot's of info about making your own online :)

Barbara x
actually rosiesmum: it is eco friendly
* Pure, organic fragrance oils
* Colorful and attractive packaging
* Eco-friendly products

* Experienced product design and development team
* In-house chemist with a full lab for creating and testing products

the pouches and canister are organic fiber as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts