Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROMEO HAD SOMETHING ZAC WANTED IT WAS SO FUNNY HE WAS DOING THIS HIGH PITCHED SQUEAL I GUESS HE REALLY WANTED IT AND WELL HIS FACE WAS SO FUNNY AS YOU WILL SEE IN THE PICS GLAD I HAD THE CAMERA HANDY LOL

HEY I WANT THAT!!!!:evil1:

IF I MAKE THIS NOISE WILL YOU LEAVE IT

BUT I WEELY WEELY WANT IT

I MEAN BUSSINESS NOW MY SQUEAL IS GETTING LOUDER

NO WAY ZACY YOUR NOT GETTING IT I WONT GIVE IT UP

OK WELL I WILL NEED TO SETTLE WITH THIS THEN

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I have never seen Zacy's face like that for so long. That is hysterical. Lily has the same high pitch squeal and I wondered if she was the only one. I'd never heard it before. I have laughed my butt off at these and looked at them three times. You really "caught" the moment girl!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Too funny! Romeo looks totally unaffected by Zacy's pleas.
lol romeo will stand his ground lol hes saying huhh you dont bother me zacy hehehe

Way to stand your ground Romeo!
hes not scared of anyone lol if hes got it hes keeping it thats his rules lol

That is so cute! Oh they are so funny when they want something real bad !
thank you yes zac s face was a picture bbut romeo said no way zacy

how cute. little romeo was like, whatever, it's mine
yes he just ignored zac lol poor wee zacy

So funny. I love the "give it to me" squeal. Ben uses it all the time.
lol it was like a baby crying lol

I have never seen Zacy's face like that for so long. That is hysterical. Lily has the same high pitch squeal and I wondered if she was the only one. I'd never heard it before. I have laughed my butt off at these and looked at them three times. You really "caught" the moment girl!!!
robin i was so lucky i had the camera on hand lol zacy is so expressive some of the faces he pulls are so funny he makes me laugh so much

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lmao~! its so funny when they squeal what is that thing that zacy wanted?
yes hes a funny guy is zac it was a chicken flavoured chew bone

Those are definitely funny poses for Zac. I am glad he let his lil brother have the treat and found a different one ^^. Shows maturity.
hes a funny chi lol he did go back for another try of taking it from romeo but to no avail hehehe romeo stood his ground again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts