Chihuahua People Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what happened was. i answered an ad on craigslist for so called teacup chihuahua one of 2 or 3 from a woman called elaine. i was told the dog was about a year old. and just needed teeth cleaned.i took her to the vet and met nate who discovered she was 10 -13 years old. and needed dentist surgery.i had tinkerbell as i named her just one day or two days i hadnt time to sort out insurance etc..and so didnt have the money to pay for her so i handed her over to nate. i was so upset the whole day . the dog had never been walked just carried ewerywhere.she didnt know what a leash was. i loved her still.lol. i hope that the new owner of sorts doesnt think im too be behind bars.cos i was the one that saved her.lol. [this has since been cleared up] she is very special dog. :wink: :wink: *blows kisses at her*

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Tinksplace what I would like to do is drop this ok, we are all aware of her story. I am going to lock this topic, I dont want it to get out of hand. If you have a problem with me doing it PM me.

Everybody wants what is best for her, what was her past is behind her now and all she has is a beautiful future ahead and that is what counts :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.