Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg that's just too funny !! i must admit it's very practical.......but i wouldn't dare :roll:
my bf would call me insane and won't leave the house with me anymore :D
it would be great though , to take them for long walks......carefree, especially for paris..........maybe i should start begging again :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
My friend uses the Kittiwalker and still has the ( brand new, wrong colour sent )one for sale in uk.In August she is giving me her pet mobil, pictures will be coming when i get it, so you wont be the only looney on the block :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
What is it about owning a aChihuahua----that we become a little "over the edge"????? :) I admit it happened to me.....oh, about the first day I brought Bruiser home!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
omg that's just too funny !! i must admit it's very practical.......but i wouldn't dare :roll:
it would be great though , to take them for long walks......carefree, especially for paris..........maybe i should start begging again :wink:

kisses nat
Nat, I just love your sense of humor! :p

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I think it's a great idea.....won't work on my gravel roads though LOL I'm looking forward to the pic's !

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
xx-nathalie-xx said:

kisses nat
Goofy woman :D Kemo and Bindi will not be a primped spoiled babies now ( :wink: yeah right). Its to save them from certain death at crowded activities..........I am being so harassed already- I will die if they hate it. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sjc said:
What is it about owning a aChihuahua----that we become a little "over the edge"????? :) I admit it happened to me.....oh, about the first day I brought Bruiser home!! :wink:
I dunno but it sure is FUN! :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I'm not even going to comment on how over the top this is, as I recently came this close (thumb and forefinger just a hair apart) to buying a bikini for Lily. I'm still not sure I won't buy it eventually. So I'm in no position to cast any stones. :lol:

As my mom would say, use it in good health. :)

Can't wait to see pics!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I think its great I want one also wonder if they will make one for twins or triplets? that will hold 3 or 4 small guys now I could use that

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i want it! especially when i got to the outside flea market... and extra especially that i'm looking for a brother for chiwi!!

as for the bikini, rachael i too am thinking of it, but the thing is, chiwi wouldn't look that good in it cause she is long haried.. or would she :?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts