Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bindi being in her delicate state was strolled around today for a lovely walk....Kemo at first was barking at it then he knew she was in there so he shut up.....she did ok. She did not like it at first but after awhile she was enjoying the view.....she did not whine or anything. Next step is having both in there :shock:

I would change one thing and that would be to have adjustable handles.

Also this would be great for puppies that are not fully vaccinated to get them used to stores, traffic and all kinds of surroundings while keeping them germ free.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I think it is so cool that dad actually pushed Bindi in it... I hope they like being in it for a long walk....

I'm glad that she got to go out and have an enjoyable stroll...

You are right about using it for new puppies... it would be a thing that they would get used to everything in.... I can see it now,....

get new puppy have to have stroller... hehehehehhe

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
What a great Dad little Bindi has!! My Hubby would not be "caught dead" pushing a stroller with our guys in it!! :x I would in a Heartbeat!! I think sometimes, my Hubby thinks I need pills for Chi- Addiction! :lol:

Even though he wanot admit it----he is addicted too!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Yesterday we were at my moms house and we were sitting in her front yard. I see a lady walking down the street w/ a yorkie/chi in a stroller!!!! Of course I had to go talk to her. Your's looks a lot better though Vic. Hers was more like a kennel on wheels and a handle. :D
I can't believe you got Daddy to push. I think Paul wouldn't do it, but then I don't know. He surprises me sometimes :lol:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
OMG! That's SOOOO COOL! We actually saw the exact same stroller at the much love event and it looked like it was sturdy and made well. I can't believe you got daddy to push the stroller!!! Even though Nate has been bitten by the chi bug, he wouldn't be caught dead pushing it! I want one now! :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
come one everyone jump the stroller bandwagon!!!!!!!!! LOL

I am getting so busted on at work :lol:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
sjc said:
What a great Dad little Bindi has!! My Hubby would not be "caught dead" pushing a stroller with our guys in it!! :x I would in a Heartbeat!! I think sometimes, my Hubby thinks I need pills for Chi- Addiction! :lol:

Even though he wanot admit it----he is addicted too!! :wink:
I have chi addition and wouldn't be caught dead pushing it either =) Kristin on the other hand, would love one.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Victoria, those pictures are so cute. Adrian looks very proud to be strolling Bindi along. :D I'm glad to know that the doggies are liking their new stroller. Post more pictures soon!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts