Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I swear I think my pooches understand how I feel.
I was really down yesterday and very stressed, Prada hopped around on me for a bit and I think she realized I am feeling terrible. She just ran to the garden and picked a flower and gave it to me! It just made my day :) Then she cuddled next to me till we both fell asleep
Until my little man, Gucci started barking that is haha!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Nothing like that chi-love..Such intuitive little characters, and they just want their "people" to be happy. We are so blessed to be able to share our lives with them.. The pics are priceless..

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Oh my! That is just the sweetest thing! I also feel as though they understand how we feel. And I think Prada has just proven that!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I definitely believe our sweet babies are sensitive to our moods and how we feel. My babies won't leave my side when I'm sick. :) It's very comforting to me. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She is SO pretty :) are you in the US or overseas? If you're in the US I wanna know where you got her (but you'll have to PM it lol...we can't post breeder sites here lol). Love the white with good pigment...its hard to find.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi what a beautiful story our chihs do have insight to our feelings i love the flower being brought to you thats so sweet

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone :)
She is the best companion and I don't know what I would do without her

She is SO pretty :) are you in the US or overseas? If you're in the US I wanna know where you got her (but you'll have to PM it lol...we can't post breeder sites here lol). Love the white with good pigment...its hard to find.
I live in the UK so unfortunately I can't help you there :(
I hope you can find a breeder in the US with a pup you want :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts