Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I love Jolie... she's my new favorite in your house. :shock: Especially since Boom-Booms was so mean to me. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
the little fart went through his terrible twos the day I showed up, growlin' at me and being just mean! :crybaby: :lol: <--- that's Cindie's answer.

My answer is I brought out the demon in him. :angryfire:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cooper said:
the little fart went through his terrible twos the day I showed up, growlin' at me and being just mean! :crybaby: :lol: <--- that's Cindie's answer.

My answer is I brought out the demon in him. :angryfire:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, but garsh darn it, :protest: it was only for 2 hours. :scratch: (ok so maybe it was a little longer but it only lasted :toothy7: ...well crap, it's over now so you must learn to let it goooooo! Bootner didn't mean it!!! :angel4:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Yes, but garsh darn it, :protest: it was only for 2 hours. :scratch: (ok so maybe it was a little longer but it only lasted :toothy7: ...well crap, it's over now so you must learn to let it goooooo! Bootner didn't mean it!!! :angel4:
LOL I know he didn't mean it... poor little Boom-Booms. Maybe it was all the excitement from seeing Cooper and what he's got to look forward to later in life - that's it!! He got soooo excited that he didn't know how to express it in a proper fashion !!! :wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts