Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at long last after what has seemed like a lifetime, we pick our 2 new chihuahuas up on Friday. We are counting down the days.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been hard they will be nearly 10 weeks when we pick them up and i've known since day 1 of pregnancy lol.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No i haven't said anything about them before incase anything went wrong. Moss is a little smooth haired girl and she is black and tan and Ollie is a little boy he is also black nd tan but has longer fur and is smaller.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sometimes LOL! No, Pablo's a Chihuahua, but at 13.2 lbs he's a big fellow. Funny you mentioned a Rottie, though - Pablo's predecessor was my beloved Doberman, Dary. I do love the German protection breeds, but I don't have the physical strength to wrangle them anymore, or the intestinal fortitude to deal with all the genetic booby-traps. Pablo is my first Chi, and he's turned out to be a dandy watch dog in his own right!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sometimes LOL! No, Pablo's a Chihuahua, but at 13.2 lbs he's a big fellow. Funny you mentioned a Rottie, though - Pablo's predecessor was my beloved Doberman, Dary. I do love the German protection breeds, but I don't have the physical strength to wrangle them anymore, or the intestinal fortitude to deal with all the genetic booby-traps. Pablo is my first Chi, and he's turned out to be a dandy watch dog in his own right!
See that will teach me not to look properly i saw his colours lol. We had Rotties we lost our last one 5 years ago. Milo our chihuahua is boss over our big dogs.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Rotties are amazing dogs...the folks who run the stable where I board my mule, Pete, used to have a wonderful Rottie. The lady of the house is a Deputy with the Sheriff's department and trained her really well - the dog would come barrelling across the lawn at you, stop dead in her tracks and sit by your feet in a perfect "front." I'm trying to teach that to Pablo but he has a tendency to pop up into his "sit pretty" LOL!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts