Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is the tiniest bed i got today for Dottie in the shape of a xmas pudding the top does come off after xmas,can you spot the tiniest dog buiscuit as well:eek:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so tiny!!! and cute! its makin me hungry for some odd reason! LOL. i see the tiny biscuit! :D now where;s that tiny dog! ;)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Michele, i've heard the term, but what is Christmas pudding exactly?

Also, the most adorable bed! It needs a teensy weensy puppy!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Michele, i've heard the term, but what is Christmas pudding exactly?

Also, the most adorable bed! It needs a teensy weensy puppy!
It's going to have a teensy puppy in it soon.A christmas pudding is made of fruit very rich and you put brandy over it and set it alight ,think it goes back to Victorian times,they would put silver money in it for the children,don't think they do that now Health and safety incase the child swallows it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Ahh, must be the equivilant to fruit cake here? Anywho, thank you for sharing, can't wait to see the puppy!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I love Christmas pudding I bought a individual one the other day hahaha love love love it!! I never knew that was an English thing either lol wow you guys miss out mmm

That bed is adorable!! Where is it from

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love Christmas pudding I bought a individual one the other day hahaha love love love it!! I never knew that was an English thing either lol wow you guys miss out mmm

That bed is adorable!! Where is it from
From a garden centre that has a pet shop as well,omg the sweetest things they have in there.Xmas pud with brandy cream and brandy butter and a glass of wine Hmmm :eek: God i feel hungry must go and get some chocolate

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Amanda it's not fruit cake!! We have thy too at Xmas!!

Ohhh I'm so jealous they never had that at our today I just got a lot of meat lol

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea we have a huge butcher there they give rmbs for free even ha a sign up today saying I ask!! Lol I like Kent :)

I'm jealous tho well want to look at this stuff
It's in" flowerland" don't know if you have one near ??? Wyvale are good as well if they have a pet shop:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts