Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since one of my dogs got attacked today + was nearly killed (he's having an operation and we'll find out how he is tomorrow) I thought I'd take some pictures of the pups to pass the time
:)

Stu at 15wks dong his show training!

Pisces 15wks - not so good at show training!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Oh emma sorry to hear one of your babies were attacked soo scary hope hes ok plz let us know how he gets on what happened
the pups pics are gorjuss they are all bso cute
i hope everything is ok with him xx

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mandy, I will let you know when we find out
A dog just ran up to him while he was off leash and punctured his neck, it all happened so fast I didnt realise he was hurt at first till it started gushing with blood (the vet says he's extremely lucky to be alive because a tooth brushed the windpipe but luckily didn't burst it or he would have been a goner :( when we got home he went into shock and collapsed so we rushed to the vets and she's keeping him overnight... its the second attack he's had in his life)
Thanks for your concern, its the scariest thing to happen :(

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Ohhh this is awful was it a big dog? Poor wee guy sending healing (((hugs))) his way hope you are ok too you must be terrified my thoughts are with you all plz keep us updated on how he gets on hope hes ok xxx

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww thanks thats really nice of you, it was a medium sized mongrel type dog. Yup definetly, I went into shock too, proper having a panic attack! I'm just so so grateful he's still alive but he really doesnt deserve for this to happen since he's been through it before already and was only just getting his confidence with other dogs back, so we'll be back to square one again i'm afraid :( I'll let you know tomorrow x x x

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh my, how horrible! I am so sorry and will be watching for an update on your sweet boy :(

The Stu and Pisces pics are lovely btw

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such sweet babies! I'm so sorry to hear about the attack. :(

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that one of your dogs was attacked. Bella and I send hugs to him for a speedy recovery.

I love the photos of your beautiful chi puppies. They are adorable.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone :)
Got him back from the vets this morning - he's ok, looks like frankenstein though after the op! He's under strict rest and will be back for a check up in a few days, thank god he survived.
He's such an active dog usually so its gonna be difficult keeping him rested for weeks!
Things like this always remind you how much your dogs mean to you!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear of this attack! You have beautiful dogs - I hope your little guy is all better soon!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry. A second attack??? That's just not fair. Poor fella. The pups are priceless but I couldn't enjoy it as much thinking of your baby. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. So sorry...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the support everyone

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He's a bit better today - still very sore but he's eating well and resting well, but is also up for very short walks, which is always a good sign. He's being very brave letting me clean his wounds and taking his medication :) x x x

1 - 20 of 28 Posts