Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She had her vet check and he kept saying, "I really like this one." His wife is a friend of mine and now she wants one too. He was like, "Quit posting all those pictures on facebook. You're killing me!" haha She is a little porker though. Weighed 2lbs 14oz today. :) So I guess she is eating just fine. haha
She was such a good girl at the vet. Shaking a little but warmed up. She went running off the scale (on the floor) though. I don't blame her. I hate being weighed.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She's the perfect weight girl ! :) She was a little fat when I sent her to you bahaha...but now I think she is perfect! Haha so she still is charting between 4 and 4.5 lbs, and Susan says Sonny's stuff finishes early, so I would guess that's about right.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
LOL oh I forgot to say Asia seemed to have a knack for making people fall in love w/ her ;) Leah is catching up on Asia! She is now 2 lb 12 oz! But its a really fat 2 lb 12 oz :( So she isn't even charting to 4 lb and she is fat...wahhhhh.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awwww...that is too cute! :love5: She is a sweet heart & I love her pic in your siggy. Such a gorgeous girl...you're so lucky to be able to call her yours!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwww...that is too cute! :love5: She is a sweet heart & I love her pic in your siggy. Such a gorgeous girl...you're so lucky to be able to call her yours!
Thanks. I know I am so lucky. Tom is even willing (twist his arm) to let her sit on his lap. :) She is 19 weeks and 3 days right now. I have never seen a dog so happy to eat as her (well and my former lab, Zoe). :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts