Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh im stil waiting for pics of the other pups i know im super impatient lol iv been sat waiting for e mails all day ha i just wish i had a rough idea i really love the cream girl but he is not going to sell her iv mailed already once trying to think of excuse to mail again ha

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Re: the waiting is killing me lol

Hey I'm sure he'll get back to you asap :) probably just really busy etc. You'll probably get a message at like 11pm or something.I've been waiting since may for the litter I'm waiting on now and they arent even born yet sooo I dont even know what there is and I dunno if I should even call my breeder to ask how Jess is :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah you should call her its good to remind her your stil waiting sometimes they forget and she will prob be happy that you called to see how she is doing

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
You could always say,'did you get my last email as your computer is playing up',then you could write again. :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i just got pics through of 6 pups iv gotta choose one how hard? one hit me straight away she is a black and white parti colour and teeny prob not for breeding but wow wow wow they are soooo nice now im sooo confused

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i just got pics through of 6 pups iv gotta choose one how hard? one hit me straight away she is a black and white parti colour and teeny prob not for breeding but wow wow wow they are soooo nice now im sooo confused
u see I said 11pm wow I surprise myself sometimes lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol yeah wow this is gonna be very hard i dont think i will sleep gonna print off the pics and look i now what my heart is telling me straight away its between 2 one is so super small she is stunning but he says to small for the ring but wow wow wow

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
lol yeah wow this is gonna be very hard i dont think i will sleep gonna print off the pics and look i now what my heart is telling me straight away its between 2 one is so super small she is stunning but he says to small for the ring but wow wow wow
I have a teeny one thing it's bad both my boys were super small

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i know your excited.. but excuse me... WHERE ARE THE PICS.. lol..
what a deciving post.. lol i will check back later for pictures, good luck picking one

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol sorry i was at the hairdressers getting the red taken out of my hair im gonna make my choice in the next half hour so i will be posting a pic asap so be patient lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts