Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh im stil waiting for pics of the other pups i know im super impatient lol iv been sat waiting for e mails all day ha i just wish i had a rough idea i really love the cream girl but he is not going to sell her iv mailed already once trying to think of excuse to mail again ha

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Re: the waiting is killing me lol

Hey I'm sure he'll get back to you asap :) probably just really busy etc. You'll probably get a message at like 11pm or something.I've been waiting since may for the litter I'm waiting on now and they arent even born yet sooo I dont even know what there is and I dunno if I should even call my breeder to ask how Jess is :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i just got pics through of 6 pups iv gotta choose one how hard? one hit me straight away she is a black and white parti colour and teeny prob not for breeding but wow wow wow they are soooo nice now im sooo confused

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i just got pics through of 6 pups iv gotta choose one how hard? one hit me straight away she is a black and white parti colour and teeny prob not for breeding but wow wow wow they are soooo nice now im sooo confused
u see I said 11pm wow I surprise myself sometimes lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol yeah wow this is gonna be very hard i dont think i will sleep gonna print off the pics and look i now what my heart is telling me straight away its between 2 one is so super small she is stunning but he says to small for the ring but wow wow wow

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
lol yeah wow this is gonna be very hard i dont think i will sleep gonna print off the pics and look i now what my heart is telling me straight away its between 2 one is so super small she is stunning but he says to small for the ring but wow wow wow
I have a teeny one thing it's bad both my boys were super small

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.