Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stella's out on her walk, and the Chi's are left to fret and wonder if she's ever coming back

Where is she...how long has she been gone ? ?

HEY ! I'm talking to you ! Where is she....how long has she been gone ?

Sigh....I don't know....ask Joie

What ? No... I don't know ! What ? Have you seen my ears ? Whaaaaaat ? ?

Mateo ! Joie doesn't know. He's looking for his ears !
'"Why don't you look behind the couch, Lola"

Men can be such assholes !

(Stella did eventually come home)

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
OMG Alan, love it! Looks just like they are talking to each other. I bet they were relieved when Stella came home!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
omg alan i laughed so much reading this hahaha love it weres joies ears that was so funny thanks for making me laugh x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That was one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. Great pics and captions Alan!!! I am laughing my head off.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, HAVE YOU SEEN MY EARS???????????????????????????????????????????? I'M DYING OVER HERE. ABOUT SPIT MY COFFEE OUT OF MY MOUTH. THAT'S FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!!!

Alan, you've been hanging around us women for too long cuz that's totally what we say about men!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Oh lord, I needed that. Now I can start my day!!!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are just soooo funny.

I love the change in Lola's face between the first pic and the last - she rarely gets that fed up look,
but when she does it's so human it's downright scary.

That really is a sequence of shots while they waited and worried over Stella leaving the house.
I noticed Lola and Mateo laying side by side looking at the door and grabbed the camera.

Of course there were a dozen other shots, but it does follow a period of about 5 minutes, and Lola
is truly exasperated by the boys were not joining her more in worrying.

She's worried -Mateo and Joie are more upset they THEY didn't get taken out to walk.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts