Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chasing the neighborhood doggies down the fence line is fun!

Wetz get em'!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Tanx for sharing in our adventure. Dese doggie fwiends provide us our daily cardio. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are so cute!!
Thank you, Amy Jo! :daisy: Cute......and rotten. :lol:

TLI I have to say ur gonna give me a neck sprain one day :lol: how fun is that though!
Oh no!! Not a neck sprain!! I can't have you hurting your neck. Then you can't make The Wees blankie. :D ;) xxxxx

Yes, fun fun! They love chasing those "intruders." :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awe, look at the Wees being big and bad!

Sent from Petguide.com App
Ms. Ashley, we iz tuffs! :lol: Can't wet dem doggie fwiends invade our area. :lol:

The wees look like they won their battle with the big dogs!! Look at that mean, don't mess with me face!! Adorable!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you, Zorana! :daisy: The doggie fwiends always let them win. :lol: They are super tough behind that fence. :lol:

Great :D my lot are on there way over to help guard ;)
They need all the help they can get. :lol: And I would love to have your lot! Can't have them back, though. :D They can set up a Chi army. hehehe. :daisy: xxxxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are the cutiest guard dogs I have ever seen.
Thank you, Ms. Evelyn! :daisy: We try berry hard to keep our area and humans safe from dose Aliens. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You're too funny Pidge!! I was thinking the same thing. Think about how everyone is looking sideways at the computer to see these adorable photos.
Omgosh? Are the pics sideways? I thought she was referring to having to look at the million pics I post. :lol: They are right side up on my phone. :lol:

Sorry everyone!! Maybe I need to resize them smaller.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Omgosh? Are the pics sideways? I thought she was referring to having to look at the million pics I post. :lol: They are right side up on my phone. :lol:

Sorry everyone!! Maybe I need to resize them smaller.
I had no idea you didn't know. But the funny thing about the pics is just the first two pics are sideways. The rest are the right way. Lol

BTW--you could never post enough pics on this forum!! We all love to see pics of chis!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had no idea you didn't know. But the funny thing about the pics is just the first two pics are sideways. The rest are the right way. Lol

BTW--you could never post enough pics on this forum!! We all love to see pics of chis!!!
They all look the right way on my phone. I used to use my desk top, or lap top, so it was easier to tell. Now I use my phone for pics and everything. Mobile camera, mobile photobucket, mobile CP. :lol: I'll try resizing them to "small." When I send them from my email account, it gives the option to send small, medium and large. Maybe sending them small will fix it. Hopefully, anyway. :lol: Thanks for telling me. :)

My fave part is the picture forum. It's the first place I look when I sign in. So many adorable little Chi faces. :) I take so many pics, and post far to many, but oh well, I can't help myself. :lol: ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts