Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does you chi's make strange noises? I swear sometimes I think Cici isn't a dog :L she makes these noises, sometimes sounds like she is meowing, she sometimes sounds like a human, and she also does this funny sneeze thing where she sounds like a horse, I LOVE it! its so cute! ha I will have to post a video of her, I'll try and get one on tomorrow :p she's just such a cute little baby, oh and on that note, Cici is 1 next month!! ahh how scary, time flies when you're having fun eh!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Lola does the grunt! i love it!! its sooooo cute, she does it every morning when i wake up, when ever i get home from work and when ever she gets a new treat!! I love hearing her grunts! lets me know shes happy!! x

·
Registered
644 Posts
:D
i swear Stottie is half cat.
he meows in greeting (especially when daddy's car pulls in the drive), purrs when he's happy and makes kitten squeaks when he's playing!
the only time he "makes like a dog" is when someone knocks on the door.
then he barks.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Quigley make the softest tiniest noises. If anyone remembers the original "Star Trek" the "Tribble" episode. He sounds just like a tribble. LOL. I love it. You can barely hear it because they are so quiet.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Twiggy makes sounds like a duck. It is soooo cute. It's when she is playing. I have to look over to make sure no one smuggled a duck in the house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts