Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all me yet again with my man trouble ha lol right so me and my ex have been getting on great and were trying to do the whole friend thing he knows i stil love him he says he feels the same but he dont wanna get back with me i dont think and i scared to ask i shouldnt have to after the whole split thing but anyway iv set my mind on the whole friend situation so we been going out as mates he always asks me if iv been talking to other blokes and i said yeah coz i am and he flips out saying i should wait for the right bloke to treat me good why are men so confusing i dont understand what he wants MEN!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
It definately sounds like you cant be friends - its too hard - how would you feel if he said hes been talking with other girls or even going out with them ? i couldnt stand it :wave:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
why are men so confusing i dont understand what he wants MEN!

when it comes to men , I think they often don't know what they want either :roll: sometimes it would be so much easier if they just thought about what they were gonna say , but they often just seem to talk before they think !!!!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all its weird coz i reckon if i was to act like i totally aint interested he mite wanna know but then i think to my self why bother is so about time i met some1 else

·
Registered
518 Posts
I think he wants you to be his sole property, but he doesn't want to have to put work in a relationship. So, you're only friends but you can't see others.

However, my opinions of men are skewed because I always think the absolute worst possible.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont blame you for thinking the worst lol but im starting to think thats how it is well its bout time i showed him it aint gonna work this way

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Frasier's Mommy said:
I think he wants you to be his sole property, but he doesn't want to have to put work in a relationship. So, you're only friends but you can't see others.

However, my opinions of men are skewed because I always think the absolute worst possible.
I agree 8)

·
Registered
321 Posts
:roll: Men??? here in america theres anew catch phrase that goes He's just not that into you! it was on Oprah, Men on the show said they keep women on a string till someone better comes along. By him not wanting you to date he is afraid he will lose his back up companion while waiting to replace you. If he was all into you , you wouldnt be asking questions. Im not trying to sound rude but the Oprah show had lots of men that did the same thing and they all said the just werent that into the girls they were with MEN????????? WHY DO WE DEAL WITH THERE CRAP I GUESS THE SAME REASON THEY DEAL WITH OURS!!!!!
I would make him deside if you love him and he loves you what is he waiting for????

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
porshas_momma said:
:roll: Men??? here in america theres anew catch phrase that goes He's just not that into you! it was on Oprah, Men on the show said they keep women on a string till someone better comes along. By him not wanting you to date he is afraid he will lose his back up companion while waiting to replace you. If he was all into you , you wouldnt be asking questions. Im not trying to sound rude but the Oprah show had lots of men that did the same thing and they all said the just werent that into the girls they were with MEN????????? WHY DO WE DEAL WITH THERE CRAP I GUESS THE SAME REASON THEY DEAL WITH OURS!!!!!
I would make him deside if you love him and he loves you what is he waiting for????

i saw that episode too :D :D hehe ........and it's soooo true !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hmm, I tend to be very up-front with guys, some can't handle it, but then they're not worthy of me! :lol:

I'm a fairly straight-shooting kinda person, just lay it on the line, like 'Ok, I'm getting mixed signals from you, I'm not sure what you want, and I can't handle being left wondering - can you give me an honest answer?'

If they can't I usually say good-bye, but sometimes they appreciate the no bull approach!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts