Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay for Puppia harnesses. Here's my gang sporting their new wares!

Mines toooo big! But I's biggur dan Oakley and is the same size???

I purfurr not to cooperate.

Mines berry snug when mom tightens da vellcoo all the way.

We do what we wants!

Mines a riddle roose. MOM GIVE DA TREAT!

AH-hahhaaa we ruined mums pikture!!

I is berry proud of my rite fit Puppia!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle!:hello1:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Rooks how pensive I can be...

Whoa...is dat CHEESE!?

We's da bad gang! We no like this posing bis-nuss!

Sizing wise...

Oakley, size SMALL, 3.1 lbs, 11 months old.
Trigger, size SMALL, 3.6 lbs, 3 months old.
Laurel, size MEDIUM Rite Fit, 6 years old.:hello1:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Oh my! so freaking adorable.. too cute for words. I was thinking about getting my girls puppia harnesses but i don't know where to buy them. Anyone know?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Oh my! so freaking adorable.. too cute for words. I was thinking about getting my girls puppia harnesses but i don't know where to buy them. Anyone know?
I bought mine from http://www.southpawpetsupply.com =) They actually just got in size XS in one type of the B step in vest, too, I ordered some to see if they'll fit Trigger better. Waiting for them to be shipped was like having my teeth pulled. I know a lot of people get theirs on ebay too!! south paw had good prices though! cc02 is the coupon I used to save 10%

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! They all look great in their puppia's. I love the pictures and the captions. :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
They are so impossibly CUTE! Looking at your photos made me want to pick them up and hug them!!!

What a cute trio, and I like the captions too!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww! They all look great in their puppia's. I love the pictures and the captions. :)
Thanks! I wish they'd all sit still for a cute photo ;) I'm sure you know the feeling having four lol.

They are so impossibly CUTE! Looking at your photos made me want to pick them up and hug them!!!

What a cute trio, and I like the captions too!
=-D They love hugs, especially Trigger, our youngest. And he still has that uber soft snuggly puppy coat that makes me grin every time I snuggle or kiss him.

I love them so much and am so proud of them haha.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Thanks! I wish they'd all sit still for a cute photo ;) I'm sure you know the feeling having four lol.

=-D They love hugs, especially Trigger, our youngest. And he still has that uber soft snuggly puppy coat that makes me grin every time I snuggle or kiss him.

I love them so much and am so proud of them haha.
Hahaha, mine knows when the camera is out, and then deliberately runs around so I can't take a photo. She could be standing still, or chewing on something... then sees me pick up the camera and *whoosh* a blur of Chiki butt in the photo. That's all.

You should be proud of them! They're so darn cute!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh my, what a gorgeous pack you have there! I love their Puppias...I've actually been thinking both Marley & Maya are needing their own Puppias rather than wearing "hand me downs" LOL Love the pics - I cabt believe how big Trigger looks compared to wee Oakley but she is a peanut anyway! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ahahahaha Laurel is just too funny she's actually grinning for cheese!!

Oakley.. Daisy says she finks you's is very pretty and wants to be your furry friend, and she thinks Trigger would make a very good toyboy hubba hubba!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh they are perfect in their puppias! I love it! They look beautiful!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, the pics are all so cute!! Trigger's is def. a lil big, but he will grow into it. I know you were very happy that Oakley's fit great. It's always so hard to go by those measurements listed on the websites. It looks awesome on her, though! I think the thing with Trigger's, like you and I talked about, is that he still has a "puppy" body. Not sure what it is about that, but it's like they don't have the bulk to fill the harness out. Plus, their length is usually shorter too. I bet the XS will work great for him until he gets a bit older. Laurel's looks like an excellent fit, and she looks so cute in it. I'm so happy that they came in! I know you were excited. :) Gorgeous babies!! Thank you so much for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Aw, look at their widdle iddle bodies. Just too cute.

Man, Trigger has some big ole' feet though. LOL Seeing him next to little, dainty Oakley really accentuates them.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aw, look at their widdle iddle bodies. Just too cute.

Man, Trigger has some big ole' feet though. LOL Seeing him next to little, dainty Oakley really accentuates them.
hehehe OMG I *KNOW*. He will be a BIG boy! Which pleases his daddy greatly.

I honestly have completely lost track of his weight haha. He just will be the size he will be and that's fine. He is the sweetest dog around! Hubby is especially pleased hes big hahaha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts