Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following is a link for a new Tarot deck that will, I believe be available in the autumn It's stunning deck and one that will definitely be added to my collection :)

It's got a very "Harry Potterish" feel to it and the imagery is beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM4yeUGUWg8

Not sure if this will interest anyone, but thought I'd share anyway. Tarot is my big passion, after Chihuahuas of course :)

Barbara x

·
Registered
183 Posts
My mum loves Tarot cards! She doesn't really collect them but she has been too lots of readings and things.
Got any with Chihuahuas on them?! :D

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mum loves Tarot cards! She doesn't really collect them but she has been too lots of readings and things.
Got any with Chihuahuas on them?! :D

Oh I WISH I had a Chihuahua deck, unfortunately there has never been one published :(

I do have Tarot Of White Cats and there are several cat themed decks available! You can also get the Ferret Tarot, believe it or not, which I have on my wish list :)

Barbara x

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont get the whole gist of tarot cards..sorry..can someone explain please
Most people see them as a form of "fortune telling" but they are better viewed as giving guidance. They can also be used in meditation, ritual, path working, counselling and other things.

In their simplest form, you ask a question, shuffle and deal the cards, then the tarot reader interprets what they see :)

Barbara x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts