Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, some of you might remember that I was considering crating my chi's.
They all slept in a giant dog bed and were blocked off with a dog gate.

Lily seemed to get annoyed with the others when they would move around in bed. She would give little"warning" growls to the others, so I thought that she might like her own bed.

I decided to give them each their own space, and they LOVE it! I couldn't put it up fast enough. Lily especially couldn't wait to get in it. Every time I would turn around she would sneak in. Lol!

I finally got the last of my order in today. It took forever!
Now their crates/bedrooms are complete!!! They have been sleeping in them for about 2 weeks now. I was just waiting for the sleep-ezz beds to come in before I shared with everyone how they turned out.

This is a pic with the two crates. They are divided in half. I bought a "bedding" set for both crates. It came with a crate cover, crate bumper, and a crate pad.

The crate pad wasn't cushy enough so I bought them each a super soft Sleep-Ezz bed. It took forever to get here, but well worth the wait!

I also got them each their very own Chihuahua blanket! I'm getting myself one too!

Lola & Lily in their beds

Lila & Maxx in their beds

I am so happy with how everything turned out. They all love having their own bedroom. When I need to put them in, I tell them "time to go mimi's" and they all run into their own bedroom. It took some practice before they understood that they needed to go into a certain side, but they got it now, and it's so funny to see them take off running for their new bedrooms!:D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
wow looks so comfortable in there i feel like curling up in one myself!!
Great job, they look happy to go in there as well!
I especially love the Chi blankets, where did you find them??

·
Registered
381 Posts
Very nice. Where did you get the chi blankets?

·
Registered
225 Posts
They all look so comfortable :D

I want something like that but my son wants a dog bed shaped like a kennel so we haven't decided yet, lol.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhh wow lisa their new bedrooms look so cool glad you got the crates they all look so comfy in them with their chi blankets ps she never got back to me about the shipping so guess she dosent wany to ship to uk awwww
honey and zac know what side is theirs but occaisionally i will go in to find them hijacking each others side lol

looks great hunni xxx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
OMG I love it. They all go to their own rooms! It all looks so cosey too, they are so lucky. I wanna do that for cookie now. Can you pm me what you bought and where I can get it? I love the beds and the chihuahua blankets.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I love spoiling my babies too :D

I never knew crates could look so damn good, and comfy :) So is the bedding inside and around the crate actually meant for crates or is it just normal bedding that you've tailored to fit the crates? I'm intrigued as they look so comfy and your babies look like they love it!

Yay for spoiled Chi's :D

PS: May I ask, where did you get those Chi blankets from? I've just ordered Fern a basket off eBay and one of those blankets would look great to go in it :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay, I'm dying over here. You, Mandy and Moni totally get the best sleep set-up award!!! Those are fantastic!!! They look nice, they are comfy and the chi's (which are color coordinated also) look so happy. Doesn't it feel good to have them have their own little penthouse? Great job honey, I'm impressed!!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
they are so precious..I love them and their new crates/beds....:)...thank you for sharing your little chi's hotel..:)....it's so cute that when they go to bed when you tell them "time to go mimi's".. my would go when we tell them "Go to bed!!."...hehe...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love the set up!! Wow!! Looks so comfy and I like everyone having their own space. Really neat. I love the little bumpers on the sides so they don't lean up against wire! That's so great! The blankets are super cute.

Like everyone else, I want to know where you got those blankets too! :)

Brodysmom

1 - 20 of 71 Posts