Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THOUGHT ID START THIS THREAD HERE AS I SEEN ONE SOMEWHERE ELSE THANKS TO MONI NOTICED THERE IS NOT ONE HERE
POST PICS OF YOU BABY CHI'S THEN AND YOU CHI'S NOW PLZ POST PICTURES ONLY ON THIS THREAD I HAVE SET UP ANOTHER THREAD FOR CHATTING AND COMMENTING ON THE PICS ITS CALLED THEN AND NOW CHAT HERE IS THE LINK TO THE CHAT THREAD http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=39197
THANK YOU X
IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE HOW THEY HAVE GROWN
I WILL START IT OFF

WITH ZAC THEN AND NOW

NOW HONEY THEN AND NOW SHE HASENT CHANGED MUCH

I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE THEN AND NOW PICS XXX

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Love this thread! Can't believe I found a baby picture of Brody next to a pop can. Completely forgot I had that! LOL!

Then (when we got him at 11 weeks)

Now (7 months)

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Then, at 2 months:

Now, at 8 months:

(getting a belly rub from daddy)

Edit: I meant to put in here that I chose hubby giving her a belly rub so you could kinda use his arm to proportion her growth from when we first got her to today.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
If you do a search you will find that every so often one is started. I love to go back to these and look at how the babies change;-)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
YOSHI

Here are mine..Yoshi at 9 weeks old when we got him. I used to get the biggest kick out of him when he was eating or drinking water. his head weighed more than he did so his back legs would come off of the ground he would hover that way for a few seconds and then he would tip into his bowls..sooo sweet:)

Him and our 3lb Yorkie at the time Dexter (RIP)

Yoshi when he was, I am guessing 3 months?

Yoshi and I when he was around 6 months old.

Some silly shots of him
"Is that a rat behind your head? LOL"

A true deer head

Now..just turned 4 yrs old.

Last yea at Myrtle Beach during bike week

and one more..

sorry some are so blurry, sometimes when I take with a camera phone they turn out awful:-(

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
CHIBI...

AT 6 weeks old (before we got him)

4 months still at breeder's

4 months old when he came to us..

Now at 2 yrs old on June 1st

Trying to get a shot like TLI (Teresa) got with Gia. I never posted it as it came out so blurry, scared of the cup, LOL! 7" cup

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Chance as a baby. (10 weeks old)

I have one of Chance at 8 weeks old somewhere. I'll try to find it and add it. He doesn't even fill up the palm of my hand. :lol:

Chance now at 19 months old.

I'll have to round some up of Lexie & Gia. I don't have many of Lexie very young, and don't have any of Gia before she was 5 months old.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts