Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our house guest was asking to see some pictures of Lacey when we first got her. It was shocking to me to go back and see how she was. Even though I knew she was in poor shape when I got her....it still amazes me how she has improved and changed!! So I thought it would be fun to repost some of the early pictures and then a couple from today:)

When she came to us....she was diagnosed with Demodex mange. Because she was so small...1lb 3oz at 14 weeks....vet was not able to do anything (thank goodness). Thanks to all the knowledgable and caring people here....I was informed that the RAW diet was best to treat her. She has done amazing on it and continues to do so.

TODAY!!! At 9 mos....her weight fluctuates between 2lbs 5 oz ---> 2lbs 8 oz.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Kristy it's just crazy. I knew when you got her she'd be a bit of work...but I also knew it would be well worth it, just like Bryco was. She is just a beautiful little dot, I love her so much. Still kinda wish she was mine!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She looks incredible!!! What an awesome transformation!! Beautiful girl!! : )

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kristy it's just crazy. I knew when you got her she'd be a bit of work...but I also knew it would be well worth it, just like Bryco was. She is just a beautiful little dot, I love her so much. Still kinda wish she was mine!
Thank you Kristi!!! I know how much you wanted her. I also knew that if you wanted her that bad....she would turn out to be an amazing little dog ;) Thank you for all you help and support. I dont know what I would have done without you:love6:

She looks incredible!!! What an awesome transformation!! Beautiful girl!! : )
Thank you!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
O.M.G. The change and difference is AMAZING!!!! She looks sooooooooo good now. I am so proud of you and the hard work and TLC you gave her to get her to this point. Wow. She is absolutely beautiful!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
OH Kristy, she is soooo beautiful. You have done such a good job with her.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
That's amazing, I've been considering putting Bijoux on a raw diet but sadly it won't work for us, but one day!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
She looks sooo amazingly healthy compared to then Kristy--WOW! You've done such a wonderful job with her. And not only that but she looks sooooo content & HAPPY! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts