Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Izzy is on the move ! the river is very high and swift moving..no place for a little girl to be :foxes15:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, good thing you caught her! She might have wanted to take a dip! ;) Great pics and captions.

That is a beautiful place! I'd love that view from my deck!! :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, good thing you caught her! She might have wanted to take a dip! ;) Great pics and captions.

That is a beautiful place! I'd love that view from my deck!! :D
Izzy is quite the daredevil...nothing like that frightens her...we of course have gray hair from her antics :D
The worst thing is we have coyotes, bears, fox and some nasty little beasts called fishers...anyone of them could kill Izzy in a second :sad10: We do not dare let her be down by the water without supervision! .

I fell in love with our property when I first saw a pic, taken from the deck across the yard to the water...it was summertime and everything was lush and green.....I knew I needed to live there....before I saw the house...as crazy as that sounds :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Izzy is quite the daredevil...nothing like that frightens her...we of course have gray hair from her antics :D
The worst thing is we have coyotes, bears, fox and some nasty little beasts called fishers...anyone of them could kill Izzy in a second :sad10: We do not dare let her be down by the water without supervision! .

I fell in love with our property when I first saw a pic, taken from the deck across the yard to the water...it was summertime and everything was lush and green.....I knew I needed to live there....before I saw the house...as crazy as that sounds :)
Not crazy! Sounds perfect! Sometimes you just KNOW when something is meant to be. :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Yes indeed, beautiful! But sure not a safe haven for a little chi out on her own...they can be such brave cruisers till they are spooked! Glad daddy caught up to her ;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hair raising! The suspense was killing me until
I saw her Daddy catch up with her! What a little
monkey!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Tsk Tsk Izzy you naughty little thing :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts