Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, I just googled Bailey Chair... Never heard of this before now. They had a video of a doggie getting into his all by himself :)
MegaEsophagus can be found in any breed....some of the support group members have Newfoundlands, Mastiffs, Deerhounds.....its amazing to see them get into their chairs for meals..Bella, on the other hand, is just lifted into hers :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a face in the second shot..lol It must be so very boring when a "royal princess" must suffer the prying eyes of her lowly subjects..But, one must do what one must do. :D I adore you, Bella!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What a face in the second shot..lol It must be so very boring when a "royal princess" must suffer the prying eyes of her lowly subjects..But, one must do what one must do. :D I adore you, Bella!
She can shoot me a look that makes me second guess myself ;) very reminiscent of a spinster teacher I once had :D

Such a precious babe.
thanks...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Bella is a real beauty. She is adorable, I just want to give kisses on her face. Aside from Bella and her beauty, I have to say you are the greatest Mom that Bella could have. She is one lucky girl to have you.

Hugs and kisses for Bella and you.
Regina and Timmy

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Bella, you little miracle you, go give a big wet kiss to your mom for showing the
world that love has no boundaries. Your mom is my hero for taking such special
care of you. I wish you both very long and happy lives. Hugs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.