Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Louise picked me up are frozen should I leave them frozen for a week before giving them to the pups just incase?? I mean I assume that they're no diff to like chicken in the shops (just with feet head beak feathers and beedy eyes staring back at me)

Do I get a prize if I feed this successfully lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I dunno Sarah--depends on how long they've been frozen. I sort of wondered this about the food from hare-today. Pork especially. But I think since it comes frozen they have it frozen for a while before shipping it. Not sure. Where did the chick come from?

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
OMG hate anything that looks like it should be running around,can't even look at a fish with head and eyes looking at me.Wouldn't know what to do with it. ???????????????Yikes

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I would freeze it because I am neurotic like that, I freeze even grocery meats before giving them to my guys for 2-4 days, but my guess is a day old chick can't possibly have much wrong with it? GIVE US PICS OF THE LITTLE CHICKS!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha you guys are too funny

Lou post a pick the one u sent me *gag* well I think I'll freeze them for a week just to be on the safe side!! I'm sure they're fine as people just toss them to their ferries ad snakes and stuff!!

Lol Michelle the plan is just to give it to the girls and hope they eat it.. Daisy will take her time I think! Lotus will prob be okay!!

I'm excited in a sicko sort of way

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Haha after seeing how the boys got after that cat, they'd have no trouble catching one and eating it from alive...EEP! Our dogs really are little wolves.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahahahahahahaha Michelle if u look in the raw pics thread Betty and goose are eating a quail hahaha gross

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hahahaha i think the boys would go totown on them it just seems odd to me!! They are total carnivores I just need to stop my tummy from turning inside out

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Nope, that doesn't bother me. But I'm weird like that. (and we used to raise chicks when I was a kid!) ;) Good luck & I want to see some pics of these pups dining on their chicks!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts