Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Of course you already got the matching bed!!! I wanna come live with you. Your house is perfect and organized and I'll bet it's nice and relaxing. I love my little MoJie!!! I love those crates too. TucTuc has the prettiest eyes.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Thats it send me MoJie now. :p
TucTuc should be a girl he is way to pretty. :D

How funny that MoJie has all toys in his bed and his big brother and sister don't. It shows his the baby of the family. :D

The create are amazing what size are they?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats it send me MoJie now. :p
TucTuc should be a girl he is way to pretty. :D

How funny that MoJie has all toys in his bed and his big brother and sister don't. It so show his the baby of the family. :D

The create are amazing what size are they?
Thank you ladies!!!

OMG Chico's Mum...my bf and I thought the same thing...LOL...I've tried to put a dress on TucTuc too...LOL..

the size is 20"L x 13"W x 13"H.. it's kind of a little big but I like for them to have room for their toys and all 3 can get inside and play...LOL...they do have another size smaller...

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Thank you ladies!!!

OMG Chico's Mum...my bf and I thought the same thing...LOL...I've tried to put a dress on TucTuc too...LOL..

the size is 20"L x 13"W x 13"H.. it's kind of a little big but I like for them to have room for their toys and all 3 can get inside and play...LOL...they do have another size smaller...
lol, My oldest sister used to dress my brother then 2 years old dresses. Because he had long hair and looked pretty. :D Than I came along and she stopped. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts