Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Liam will be going home with my hubby's best friend and his fiance'.

Bella will be going to a wonderful home in Butler, PA where she will be spoiled rotten.

This little Babydoll is still looking for her perfect forever home! There have been offers but they were not homes fit for the Princess that she is.

This Cutiepie is also still looking for the perfectly family to love!

And then there is El Cerebro... He will be staying here with us!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
ugh, you evil woman, will all the puppy cutness, and the lil longhiared tri still looking for a home! WHY must you taunt me!!!!
i keep telling myself, my next female will be for breeding...no more chis unless its to advance my breeding program....
but still you taunt me...
she is STUNNING!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
foxywench said:
ugh, you evil woman, will all the puppy cutness, and the lil longhiared tri still looking for a home! WHY must you taunt me!!!!
i keep telling myself, my next female will be for breeding...no more chis unless its to advance my breeding program....
but still you taunt me...
she is STUNNING!
I could taunt you more by telling you that she comes from great lines, and I just might be swayed to sell her with full registration if I knew that she was going to a good breeder... That is as long as she charts over 4.5 lbs at 12 weeks.

Hahah! I am one evil woman...

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I so love Bella .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I am so glad they are going to good home, good luck in finding the other sweeties a home. xxxxx

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
puppy layaway...good idea, cept then i coud get myself in WAY more trouble lol.

cant i save? well i dont have a paying job right now, we reacently opend our own boutique and its not quite supporting itself yet, untill money is comming in im working full time for free...the only up side is i get to take the chis to the shop with me and play with them all day :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts