Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chiwi and jumba know that i am not feeling well. as much pain as i am in they seem to make things so much better... despite the fact i feel like i am being smothered and i can't breath that well lol... and please don't mind me, i'm lucky i put a brush through my hair this morning let alone plusck my eyebrows or throw some make up on....

·
Registered
631 Posts
I agree with you. They can be a "cure all" sometimes. I have had the flu for a few days and Pedro has taken very good care of his mama.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JOLIE'SMOM said:
OHHHH, :D That is soooo sweet! Look at those babies with their little ears folded back giving the momma "get well" sugars! :)
i LOVE how you put it!

thanks everyone, they sure do make me feel a lot better! i spent most of the day in bed with them and now i don't mind being laid up lol. now if i can just get them to bring me juice and water i'll be set lol...

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad! Those gorgeous little furbabies look like they're trying really hard to get you back on the mend though! hugs and licks from Ruby and I (Licks are from Ruby btw ;))

1 - 20 of 21 Posts