Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family really wants me to get a little male, and I do to. Since the one we wanted is going to the home of a retired couple who lost their dog to antifreez, who looks exactly like the little male I was getting...I decided to get this little male that my breeder has.

He is a longhaired white/tan chi. He is about 3 1/2-4 weeks old.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
He's very cute...but did you listen to anything we said in the other thread?
I really think it will be hard enough with 2 puppies!! When Carl was a puppy he was pretty good until like 3-4 mos when he turned into a little terror :rolleyes:
I would focus on the two beautiful chis you have, and give them all the attention they deserve, before you get another one.
For not being a BYB your breeder sure has a lot of chi puppies...all the time. :?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I'm just curious, why do you want another puppy?
You already have 2 beautiful girls that deserve your love and attention.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Honestly, Tiffany...I don't even know why I waste my time in responding to her. It's more of a sport to me now.

·
Registered
573 Posts
But it's too fun now. My sarcasm is coming out to play! I think she posts this junk and then doesn't even pay attention to the responses. I'm glad that she doesn't live in my neighborhood.

·
Banned
881 Posts
buying a puppy is a very hard decision it cannot be made over night me and my bf have wanted another pup for as long as we have had our little boy but have waited almost a year and now have been looking for 2 months but we are taking our time feeling out breeders finding the best puppy for us i hope u take the time to make this decison 2 :)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Just curious, why do you keep supporting this puppy mill? You know that's what they are, you've achknowledge it yourself, so why not find a good breeder if you're seriously, *seriously* considering another puppy?? You should find a puppy that you click with, that you fall in love with, not settle for another one when the one you really wanted is gone :(

·
Registered
206 Posts
Okay, granted I am new here.....but, quick question.....ummmm, does this make the 4th puppy you'll be getting. You had one....then Raven, then another you were getting.....now does this one replace the 3rd one or in addition to the third one???? I am confused. Why would you do that to yourself and the puppies? That's alot of puppies to have at one time to give them all the attention, love, care, and vet expenses. I don't know. Not my business but I hope you think about this a little longer before you get another puppy.

·
Banned
870 Posts
Clek1430 said:
You need a male to breed!!!!
LOL So sad isn't it? Why can't lesbian puppies have a kid?! They have rights too!!

Yeah this is sad... I told her already on Livejournal not to do it.. She doesn't pay attention to anyone for the good of her dogs.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I desperatly want another puppy, but I can restrain myself to just the one I can love and support now. WHy have 3, from puppymills nonethe less!, that is going to take so much time and attention to train. do you work? go to school? I know you want more, I know you want to spread the love, TRUST me I know, but you have to not get your hands full all at once. potty train these 2 and then look for another. Give it a couple of months and then get another. I am not against you here, I am just saying to spread it out. I don't believe anyone is against you, except with the whole puppy mill thing that is just wrong. just wait a little while.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.