Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We live in WA. and we have our first snowstorm happening right now:) We have never dealt with snow before as we just moved here and the girls were not sure if they wanted to venture out, so I opened the slider door to see what they would do...I only got a couple of pics as Lulubelle stopped dead in her tracks and as you can see from the expression on her face.....she was not happy. Dazy was soooo excited...she just wanted to get past the gate and explore and she kept licking the snowflakes as they blew into the patio:)
I had to drag her little butt back into the house...it was so cold.
Once they got back into the house, guess where I found them :):) tightly cuddled together!
here's some quick shots...will post more tommorrow as the sun is supposed to shine and we can all go out and play in the snow!

WARMIES TIME MOMMIE!!!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahaha wayyyy cute. Wow thats a lot of snow for November!! I guess ya'll are further north than us, though. Your girls look precious all bundled up for their winter adventer. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol i love lulu's attire! hahahaha! awwww yay snow! its so fun when they play in it. watch them run like mad once they like it! better have more pics tomaro for us! :albino:

·
Registered
483 Posts
aww how cute, what did they make of the snow then? roxi loves playing in the snow, she has only seen it once though lol. love the hat btw :D

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Ewwww snow, Yuk!!! But it's soooo beautiful! I'm glad we don't get that kind of snow. I hate the cold and it sure does look freezing there. Did you get any pics of them walking in the deep snow. They look funny when they feel the snow for the first time.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love the pictures, lol. We havent had that much snow yet, just a covering that melted away in a couple hours. but this is Peytons first time ever experiencing snow too casue she's from Alabama. i hope she does ok with it cause she's only trained to go outside.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, look how sweet they looked all bundled up for the cold Snow! So darling! You can send me a little of the snow, please. :D Beautiful pics!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow that's a lot of snow for November! :D Very cute pics of your babies all bundled up. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts