Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as you can see from the pics they like each other. chiwi likes to run away from him and engage him in a little chase. i think she is taunting him cause she is faster lol. she never tried to snip him or anything. no growling. just barking one they were at the steps lol. but it was all playful barking.

*PLEASE EXCUSE MY FUZZBALL RIDDEN CARPETS AND MY FOOT IN SOME PICS PLEASE*

the pics with my foot in it where initial meeting pics, they wouldn't leave the comfort of mama's leg, the CHIWI initialed the play time! that was a shocker!!! he's settled in nicely. he even tried to use the wee wee pad, he ws half on it so i gave him credit ;)

hope you enjoy the pics! it's ahrd to take pics of moving targets, especially chiwi running zoomies teaching him how to be a maniac already lol.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
OMG!!! How freaking cute are they! In some of the pics he looks bigger than Chiwi. :lol: You can see her taunting him on that set of stairs going to the bed. I bet he'll be up there before you know it.

Those two are gonna have a blast and probably drive you totally insane, but what a way to go. Congratulations on your adorable little man! :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rachael Polachek said:
OMG!!! How freaking cute are they! In some of the pics he looks bigger than Chiwi. :lol: You can see her taunting him on that set of stairs going to the bed. I bet he'll be up there before you know it.

Those two are gonna have a blast and probably drive you totally insane, but what a way to go. Congratulations on your adorable little man! :wave:
thanks rach, yeah they are making me craxy already lmao and it's only been like 2 hours or so! he's almost as big as chiwi, she is 2.9 pounds and he is 2.2. she's 8 1/2 MONTHS and he's 8 1/2 WEEKS lmao! i told her she better be nice or he'll sit on her hehe.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
awwww he's just soooo cute and fluffy, I wanna squish him hehe he so reminds me of Stitch's brother. Great to see little Chiwi likes the new arrival

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Faints)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....I am in LOVE.....he is sooo friggin cute...and well you know how I feel about Ms.Diva :D

That is very cool that they get along well...and it's true in some pics he looks bigger than the LiL Miss thangggg!!

What a cute Gordito....how exciting! You must post more pics... :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Awwww Mandy, it's so cute seeing the two of them together and it's great that they get on so well. Chiwi looks tiny, like a little puppy herself! She'll certainly have a lovely BIG younger brother to cuddle up to!!! :D :wave:

·
Registered
642 Posts
What a perfect pair!!!!!! Jumba looks like a little wolf cub! :) They look like they will get along great.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
holy schnikes!! That is too cute... I'm sure you're already worn out from watching them run all over the place!! I'm so glad they like each other and the Countess has adjusted to having another dog in the house so well. On the other hand, I can't wait until she decides to lay down the law for him! :lol:

He's adorable. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cooper said:
holy schnikes!! That is too cute... I'm sure you're already worn out from watching them run all over the place!! I'm so glad they like each other and the Countess has adjusted to having another dog in the house so well. On the other hand, I can't wait until she decides to lay down the law for him! :lol:

He's adorable. Congrats!!!
i know it's bound to happen, he'll overstep his boundries and chiwi will have to get tough with him. but i really thought she would have been nasty from the start and they would have to learn to get along. i was very stressed about it. just by the way she acts with other dog's she's very untrusting and more of a loner with others. i'm so excited that she is engaging him in playtime. after they played for 2 hours he went to sleep she ate all her food then took a nap. they wore each other out :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Glad to see somebody else has a doggy circus for a house! Looks like they are really enjoying each other! Love that picture of him with his big ol' tongue and smile :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
He is the cutest "chunky monkey"! They look like they are having a blast together! Glad he is finally home!! :D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Its just awesome that they get along already...iam so jealous wish i had two chis...anyways congrats on your new baby :wave:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts