Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought i'd post a new thread to be less confusing for everyone

here's a pic of the Jammie tops. the HK ones are already sold out and the size Large is already sold out. i have one or at the most 2 of each of these in size S and size M ( small fits like a XS, M fits like a S)... minnie is 5 pounds and wears medium, latte is 3.25 pounds and wears a small
they are 6. dollars each plus shipping
when i run out of these i can place a new order when i get enough orders for more :)

also wanted to let you know these are not new, they are in EUC( excellent used condition). the lady i buy these from always washes everything that is used before she sells them so these are 100 cotton and so are a little wrinkley but you can iron them if you dont like the wrinkles :)

the ducky one you can see is on the other side so you can see how it velcos closed

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love some of these. How do I order them?

you just tell me which ones you want and then i can message you with my paypal info :) . Do you need help figuring out what size? how much does your chi weigh?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great! She is 5.5 lbs. That'd be a medium? Are these the only designs or are there others?
it should be a medium . Minnie is a medium , she has around a 12 inch chest and 8 inch neck

I def want the hello kitty and ducky one :)
i'm sorry.... Hello Kitty is all sold out . but i have the pink with ducky :). do you just want that on or do you want another too. its just the white with multi dots , the pink w/ white dots and curious george , and the mint green with clouds and stars

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still available
in size M ( that fits Like a S ... minnies size and she is around 4.5 to 5 pounds) White with mulit dots
Pink with white dots and curious george sleeping
Light green with clouds, moon and stars
in size S ( fits like an XS ... fits Latte that is 3.25 pounds )
white w/ multi dots
pink w/ white dots and curious george
light green w/ clouds , moon, and stars
and pink w/ yellow duckies

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only 2 Jammie tops left for sale in size M ( which runs like a small and is Minnies size, she's around 5 pounds)
the white with dots and the light green with clouds, stars and moon

in size S ( runs like XS) and is Lattes size , she's 3.25 pounds
i have everything including duckie ones . except no more hello kitty

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I so want one, but hubby would die or kill me if i bought jammies, besides cricket always comes out of her clothes at night :(

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just put another order on of these jammie tops so am getting a few more in in S, M, and L. i'll get my package Tomorrow and will let you know whats available :D

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
lol. did you say you wanted the curious george one? someone did , and i thought it was you. what size is your girl? i'm not sure i can get curious george but will let you know... i might have another hello kitty though.. not sure.
She would be a small. 4lbs 13 in chest. Yes I like the curious george.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
She would be a small. 4lbs 13 in chest. Yes I like the curious george.
ok, Carrie...
if i get a curious george in then it is yours. i'll let you know. i think she may have only had a blue curious george though... do you have a second choice, like hello kitty if i get one of those. People love the hello kitties too or the ducky ones. Or only if i get curious george?
i dont know if you specifically like curious george, but there is a curious george dress too... i can see if i have that???
or do you only like the jammies?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
What does the dress look like? Is it ruffly? Can you tell its a dress? I won't be able to pay til Friday. Can you hold it til then?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts