Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They came home a bit early, but they were more than ready to come home.. anyways.. NIKO & BOBO ARE HOME! :D :hello1:

They're definitely a handful :lol: hehe~ we've been so tired since they came home, but they're lovely! :D Niko is sooooo tiny and a sweetheart, Bobo on the other hand.. he's quite a naughty pup! :lol: LOL!

They've settled in really well, here's some random photos I've took since they came home (I've took HUNDREDS :lol: so I've had to just pick a few out)! :D

Niko

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fighting over a dummy at my Nana's house~ :lol: they loooove dummies!!

Niko

Bobo

Niko

Bobo

Niko sleeping on his back~ hehehe!

Niko

Ahhh~ it's such a hard life!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMG! They are just presh and sooo adorable! Look at those faces, NO way they could be trouble ;) lolol TWO puppies must be so much work and FUN! Enjoy it while it last hon! They are super cute! I love all the photos!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Sarah, I am so sorry about Max. I didn't know. He was always one of my favorites!

Your two new babies are gorgeous. I love, love love the Chocolates, but the blues are beautiful too. Can I have one?

·
Registered
266 Posts
At the moment, I'm wishing they were "home" with me. Yeah, I'm envious because of criminal type activity in my life has lead to no chi.
Have fun with your new chi pups.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Talk about double trouble! Double CUTENESS!! Great pics. They look darling together. Be sure and take tons of photos because before you know it, they will be big boys. :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Awww they are sooo beautiful! Congratulations on you stunning new babies, enjoy every second of it even the accidents! xx

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh, they are so completely adorable! I love them staring each other down. If you decide you don't want the, I would take them. LOL

1 - 20 of 53 Posts