·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tango steals Jazz's flossie:

So Jazz takes it back...........

...........and steals Tango's too lol!

<sigh> OK guys, no stealing! No more fighting over flossies! :mad:

Tango, here's yours, eat it over here. Mmmmm....yummy!

And Jazzy, this one's for you. Eat it over HERE!

I swear, it's like having children all over again! And I thought I was WAY past the referee-ing stage, all my kids are grown. Guess not! :D

And just a P.S........it's funny what you see when you post pictures. I just saw that Jazzy's nails are WAY long...need to cut 'em~~TODAY!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So funny and cute!
Love Jazz's face when steals it back and the other, lol
Kids eh! haha!!
It IS just like having children! It reminds me SO much of the way I had to referee my own kids when they were little! Whether it's potty training, refereeing their fights, teaching them to share, making sure they eat well, worries over their health, growth, vaccinations, making sure they're warm enough/cool enough, buying their clothes........the list goes on and on, but there are so many similarities it makes my head spin!

·
Registered
809 Posts
*sigh* Looks like my house but with 4 dogs and 5 chewies. I hand them out and everyone gets one. Then Sol steals Carlie's then Carlie steals Griffin's and Griffin gets the extra one then Sol gets up for water and Lilo steals Sol's, etc, etc until I intervene. Then it gets harder when one is finished with their chew and wants to stand and stare at the others and wait for one of them to get up so their chew can be stolen. Then it's back to the stealing...

Kids!

Olivia

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
LOL @ your P.S. i do that too i notice about their nails and i cut them after i see them when i post on CP lol

I always worry that people think bad about me not cutting their nails right away

1 - 12 of 12 Posts