Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pups don't wear clothes other than for pics, and we have WAY to many. So these are up for grabs.

Ipuppyone, overhead harness. Size XS. Will fit 5 to 7 lbs. $8, shipping included for US.

East Side Collection Dress. Size XXS. VERY TINY! Fits Jade, so it will fit no more than a 2 lb. dog. $7, shipping included for US.

Outward Hound Tee. Size XS. More like an average XXS. Will fit 3.5 to 4.5 lbs. $6.50, shipping included for US.

Kwigy-Bo Hoodie. Size XXS. Fits Chance, so I'd say will fit about 4.5 lbs. $8, shipping included for US.

MM Tee. Size XS. Will fit 5 to 6 lb. dog. $5.50, shipping included for US.

Some items new with tags. But they are all like brand new.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cute Lil Tees. Will fit up to 2.5 lbs. $12 for all 4, shipping included in the US.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cute lil sweater outfit. Will fit 4.5 to 5.5 lbs. Size XS. $8, shipping included in US.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Would love the Kwigy-Bo Hoodie & Outward Hound (good things come in small packages) tee if you still have them, T. Just pm'd you. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are yours! : ) Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's yours! : ) Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Packages on their way, ladies. : )

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're welcome Paula!

Thank you Laura!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paula, I just have to show you a pic of Chance & Lexie wearing the Kwigy-Bo hoodies. That was the only time they ever wore them, was for those pics. They are so super cute on!! I have the Pink one somewhere. But didn't see it when going through their trunk. I may have it in a sealed bag in the closet. I'd have to check, but I know I have it somewhere. : ) Anyway, just thought you'd like to see the hoodie on. You should have it within the next day or so.

PS~That's my Mom holding on to them. We were on the front porch. She was trying to get them to both stand still together. :lol: Talk about a funny photo shoot. The pups wanted to roam around the porch, and my 83 year old blind Mom trying to hold them still. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw T thank you so much for the pics! They look so adorable in their hoodies! Ooh I love that pink one on Lexie, it's so cute! I got the blue one for Roo - it would be too small for Pip, plus, as you know, he hates clothes. ;)

Anyway, the package arrived yesterday! Yay, thank you so much! :) I love both items so much, they're soo incredibly cute. It was something of a traumatic day yesterday with Roo's surgery to have her pins out from her previous LP surgery, so I'll have to wait to put them on her. She's really sore, swollen, and sleepy. Poor sweetie. :( Just so glad the whole thing is over.

Thanks again for everything. The top and hoodie were the one bright spot in an otherwise nerve wracking day. :) xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awwwwwww!!!! I'm so glad you got it so quick!!! Your sweet Angel looks awesome in the new harness!!! Such cute pics!!! Looks like a great fit!!! So happy someone could use it!!!! Thanks again!!!! xoxoxox

Thanks so much T!! Got the adorable harness today & I absolutely love it! Fits her perfectly. Here's some pics.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aw T thank you so much for the pics! They look so adorable in their hoodies! Ooh I love that pink one on Lexie, it's so cute! I got the blue one for Roo - it would be too small for Pip, plus, as you know, he hates clothes. ;)

Anyway, the package arrived yesterday! Yay, thank you so much! :) I love both items so much, they're soo incredibly cute. It was something of a traumatic day yesterday with Roo's surgery to have her pins out from her previous LP surgery, so I'll have to wait to put them on her. She's really sore, swollen, and sleepy. Poor sweetie. :( Just so glad the whole thing is over.

Thanks again for everything. The top and hoodie were the one bright spot in an otherwise nerve wracking day. :) xx
Wow, you guys are getting the packages quickly!!! Yay!!!! So happy you like them!!! I can't wait to see Little Roo wearing them! She looks beautiful in everything she wears!!

Yeah girl, mine don't like clothes either. I really need to sell some more things. I just have such a hard time parting with them. :/ Kinda silly, I know. :lol:

Please give Roo gentle hugs, lots of love and sweet kisses from us. Tell her that we are thinking about her, and that we send very speedy recovery wishes! With a great Mommy like yourself, she'll be just fine. Bless her sweet little heart. When you are able, and she's feeling up to it, please post pics. : )

Hope you are doing well too. I know how stressful it is when our Angels are down and out. :( Chance spent half the day at the Vet Tuesday with some icky tummy trouble. After a full blood panel and some meds, he's finally on the mend. Felt so sorry for the lil guy. He has so much pain when his tummy is a wreck. His tummy is so super sensitive! No sleep for us Mom's when they are ill either. But they are so worth it!!! xoxoxox

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Thanks so much for your kind words and support, T. It means a lot. It's been very stressful, it's so hard when they're not 100%. Her leg is still very sore and swollen today, they said it'll take about a week. She's her usual happy self though, she's just such a little sweetheart. I'm just so glad it's all over. I'll definitely post pics when she is better. :)

So sorry about Chance, poor little sweetheart. :( My Pip is the same way, very sensitive tummy. Give Chance a kiss and a cuddle for me. I hope he's all better soon. It's so awful when they're not well. xxxx

Wow, you guys are getting the packages quickly!!! Yay!!!! So happy you like them!!! I can't wait to see Little Roo wearing them! She looks beautiful in everything she wears!!

Yeah girl, mine don't like clothes either. I really need to sell some more things. I just have such a hard time parting with them. :/ Kinda silly, I know. :lol:

Please give Roo gentle hugs, lots of love and sweet kisses from us. Tell her that we are thinking about her, and that we send very speedy recovery wishes! With a great Mommy like yourself, she'll be just fine. Bless her sweet little heart. When you are able, and she's feeling up to it, please post pics. : )

Hope you are doing well too. I know how stressful it is when our Angels are down and out. :( Chance spent half the day at the Vet Tuesday with some icky tummy trouble. After a full blood panel and some meds, he's finally on the mend. Felt so sorry for the lil guy. He has so much pain when his tummy is a wreck. His tummy is so super sensitive! No sleep for us Mom's when they are ill either. But they are so worth it!!! xoxoxox

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Thanks so much T!! Got the adorable harness today & I absolutely love it! Fits her perfectly.
That really is a perfect fit, she looks adorable in her new harness! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Got a quick pic of Roo sleeping in her new tee. :) She's feeling much better today, her leg is still really swollen and sore, but it doesn't seem to be stopping her from wanting to run around and play on it. I put the top on her and she quickly decided she wanted to take a nap in it. Photoshoot derailed. lol. I'll get better pics another day, but wanted to share this quick sleepy one. :)

Before this pic, Pip was trying to give her kisses and she was all.. no, please let me sleep, aww. So here's that pic too. (excuse the wonky colors, I had a setting off.)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awwwwww, Paula, thanks for the pics!!! Looks like the T is a great fit! Pip giving his Sissy kisses is so sweet!!! : )

1 - 20 of 29 Posts