Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing the things I have left for sale. I have approx. weights listed on each piece. This will vary. If you have a heavier pup due to height and length, but narrow chested/narrow neck, and don't mind the clothing shorter on your pup, the sizes may still fit. Many prefer shorter for boys especially for potty reasons. So if you are interested in something, PM me your pups measurements and I'll measure the item.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ooops, I missed putting the price on that one. :lol: $6 and $1.50 for shipping. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wanted to add. It's brand new, never been worn. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Kitty! :D Some of the items still have tags attached, and the ones that don't are like new. :)

3rd sweater down, sold. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you'll be very happy with that sweater. It is much prettier in person. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I probably have enough red and green beads to make a matching necklace too. Let me know if you are interested. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is the link to where the coats came from. :)

Dog Coats

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I think you'll be very happy with that sweater. It is much prettier in person. :)
I can tell, it has cute little sparkles on it!

I probably have enough red and green beads to make a matching necklace too. Let me know if you are interested. :)
Ohhh details please :) I'm also thinking of those little coats, but I won't know for sure until next week. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
k, you talked me into it :) Will PM you. Madi will look so cute in it :)
Okay, thank you!!!! :) I know that Madi will look lovely in it! :daisy:

I can tell, it has cute little sparkles on it!

Ohhh details please :) I'm also thinking of those little coats, but I won't know for sure until next week. ;)
I'll make a Christmassy necklace up to match it in AJ's size, and post a pic, and you an decide from there. :)

The coats are a steal. They are new, with tags attached. To buy them from PPC they would cost $30 a piece with shipping. :) And if it helps, they would fit. :wink:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I'll make a Christmassy necklace up to match it in AJ's size, and post a pic, and you an decide from there. :)

The coats are a steal. They are new, with tags attached. To buy them from PPC they would cost $30 a piece with shipping. :) And if it helps, they would fit. :wink:
Cannot wait to see what you come up with!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some pics of the coat on different size pups.

Too much coat for 3.5 lbs. She can roll right out of it.

But fits Chance (4.5/5 lbs.) nicely.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Some pics of the coat on different size pups.

Too much coat for 3.5 lbs. She can roll right out of it.

But fits Chance (4.5/5 lbs.) nicely.

Oh thanks! ok so then they will fit AJ, but not who I was thinking of ;)
AJ has the baby blue coat with the glittery bone on the back like the pink you still have up, it fits him nicely. I'm going to mull over the camo coat for him and get back to you.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kitty, $12 for sweater and necklace. $2.50 for shipping.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts