Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I;m trying to think of important things to ask my breeder when I pic up Zola in 3 weeks :)

So far I have on my list
What food she is already feeding him? She said she would show me what amount to feed him etc also on the day
Worming?
What are her thoughts on Neutering?
What day exactly was he born, so I know his birthday?
What jabs if any has he had done?

I already know about insurances as I get 6 weeks free then they company the breeder is with will call me and ask me to stay with them (which I probably will)

Anything else you guys can think of please please let me know. I really wanna be 100% prepared and know all I have to. I know I can always call the breeder if theres anythign I think of afterwards but idea please?

Thanks
*Vicky*

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I would ask her if she is using bottled water or tab water... If she is using tap water ask her if you can get a gallon...

When Gadget was first drinking water I was using tab water and it made him sick... I have to give him bottled water.. now I have filtered tap water so he drinks that..

I heard that if you change their water to rapidly it can cause diarhea... I will never give him this tap water we have because they use bleach to proccess it.. It is from the river and it tastes like bleach most of the time...

Good luck and God bless...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts