Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amoncio took the dogs out to play today at the park and they got burs on them I dont know if anyone knows what I mean. They stick in there fur when they got home I cleaned them off boy was that hard and now I got some in my hands and MAN DOES IT HURT... :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper always gets burrs in his feet. He'll prance over to me and just lift up his paw like "help!" The first time he did that, I thought he was being silly and he ended up walking on his foot for almost a full hour before I noticed he was tippy-toe walking. I picked him up, flipped him over and he had at least 2 burrs in each paw.

I felt like a bad mommy. So I tossed him in the river. :D

Oh... he likes to be tossed in the river. LOL

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Yep! My three know all about those "nasty little burs"! So do I! Gosh they hurt like the "dickens"!!!! Must be a "Okla" and "Texas" thang??? :wink:

Wish we had a beach!! I never get to let mine off the leash even in the park! There are to many big dogs running loose! :(

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:D :D :D yeah it was heavenly !! it was raining a bit in the car ...so as a result the beach was deserted ....but then the weather cleared up !!! i took some pics i will post them later .....

it was the first time they could run free .......they loved the sand .

i went with a friend and her chi ...i had to leave paris at home because she gets carsick after a while :cry:

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
sjc said:
Yep! My three know all about those "nasty little burs"! So do I! Gosh they hurt like the "dickens"!!!! Must be a "Okla" and "Texas" thang??? :wink:

Wish we had a beach!! I never get to let mine off the leash even in the park! There are to many big dogs running loose! :(
oooh boy howdy!! You ever been over there in that east Texas down behind the Piney Woods where they've got all them rattlers 'n cotton mouths just a'waitin' on you to step square into a prickily patch and sit down to shake out yer boots... then here they all come, like ducks on a junebug!! That'll have you runnin like yer pants is on fire, I do declare!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
nat- poor paris, she deserves some special mommy and me time.. perhaps a special trip to the pet shop? Of course you could pick something up for her siblings too

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
sjc said:

oooh boy howdy!! You ever been over there in that east Texas down behind the Piney Woods where they've got all them rattlers 'n cotton mouths just a'waitin' on you to step square into a prickily patch and sit down to shake out yer boots... then here they all come, like ducks on a junebug!! That'll have you runnin like yer pants is on fire, I do declare!!
Can't you just picture Nat with her English to Flemish dictionary, trying to decipher what you just wrote? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
hoooooooolaaa i don't need a dictionary ,ma'am !!!!!!

rattlers and cotton mouths are snakes (rattle snake) and well the rest is obvious :wink:

i think i watch too many movies :? ( we don't dub here ....translate beneath )

actually you sound a bit like yummy matthew mconahough (sp?) :D

ps Roie ...yeah she had special treatment :wink: i felt so sorry for her too ,but believe me ,if you've seen a carsick dog before ,you will know why i left her . they throw up and drool is coming a volonté.....she drools herself entirely under !!!!! first 2 times i thought she was dying !!!!
and when she's out of the car she's fine :roll:
besides she had a great day at my mom's playing with her beagle :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
it just hit me ........you two are really making fun of me now aren't you :?

kisses nat
hmmmm - yeah, Nat, I think they are....<sigh> such immaturity.. :roll: Don't you be picking on my buddy folks.... :D

Hey, did ya' know that hunk Matthew McConnahey (or however you spell it) is from the piney woods of East Texas?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
it just hit me ........you two are really making fun of me now aren't you :?

kisses nat
:shock: Who? ME?? :shock:
noway!!

Matt McConaughey used to be my next-door neighbor, by the way. I lived there when he got caught naked with the bongos. :shock: He and I used to meet up at a restaurant called the Filling Station, although we wouldn't be there together, it was both of our favorite restaurant. They made these things called "Tailpipes" and I got Matt hooked on them. I still see him around town from time to time... he still looks hot.

Tailpipes: take two hot dogs. Wrap them in flour tortillas with American cheese or cheddar stuffed inside. Secure with toothpicks. Deep fry until golden brown. Serve with honey mustard sauce. Call doctor; tell him you'll be in later to get your arteries cleaned out.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
[/quote]
:shock: Who? ME?? :shock:
noway!!

Matt McConaughey used to be my next-door neighbor, by the way. I lived there when he got caught naked with the bongos. :shock: He and I used to meet up at a restaurant called the Filling Station, although we wouldn't be there together, it was both of our favorite restaurant. They made these things called "Tailpipes" and I got Matt hooked on them. I still see him around town from time to time... he still looks hot.

Tailpipes: take two hot dogs. Wrap them in flour tortillas with American cheese or cheddar stuffed inside. Secure with toothpicks. Deep fry until golden brown. Serve with honey mustard sauce. Call doctor; tell him you'll be in later to get your arteries cleaned out.[/quote]

NO WAY :D

heard about the stories about the bongos though ......sometimes i wish i was that bongo :p

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 24 Posts