Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to convince my hubby. I've been looking at a few of the breeders in my area. There are a few I am totally in love with.

This little girl is just over a year and looks so sweet. WANT.

Then there is this litter of SC boys. I am in love with the little merle.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Actually... that top left boy looks really unique!!! He looks like a white/cream merle?? I've never seen anything like it!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I guess to me in the other pic it looks like he has the merle pattern, just very diluted... but I guess yeah if it were my choice I'd pic the choco merle lol.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi oh i love the little cream chih she is so differant with that coloring i think she looks merle also

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might have to just bring her home one day. Lol. But I won't be able to take on another dog until the end of May.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've been wanting another Chi too. Took me ages to convince my partner about Isabelle but now he has totally fallen for her. I know that if we get another he would absolutely adore her too but it's just getting him to agree to it!
I mainly want another for a companion for Isabelle, she doesn't have any small friends to play with.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I love the first girl, she is adorable!!
My O/H has given me the thumbs up for a third but im thinking it might be a bit too much with having 3 chi`s in a top floor flat? i dunno!! i really want another but something is stopping me!! :s

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I know how it feels to want another chi!
I wanted a little friend for my chihuahua but my hubby wasn't really too happy with the idea.
I was always looking out for chihuahuas from different breeders websites and I told myself I will wait until I find a chocolate tricolor long coat boy. Surprise surprise, 2 months into my search I found the cutest little boy and I just couldn't wait any longer.
Last week I just went ahead and brought him home.
My hubby was in a state of shock! LOL
But he has warmed up to the little one and loves him now. He says its nice to have another boy around in the house dominated by girls :)

I absolutely LOVE the 1 year old chihuahua, it has such beautiful markings!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I love that LC girl! What a doll!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I know how it feels to want another chi!
I wanted a little friend for my chihuahua but my hubby wasn't really too happy with the idea.
I was always looking out for chihuahuas from different breeders websites and I told myself I will wait until I find a chocolate tricolor long coat boy. Surprise surprise, 2 months into my search I found the cutest little boy and I just couldn't wait any longer.
Last week I just went ahead and brought him home.
My hubby was in a state of shock! LOL
But he has warmed up to the little one and loves him now. He says its nice to have another boy around in the house dominated by girls :)

I absolutely LOVE the 1 year old chihuahua, it has such beautiful markings!

I'm thinking of doing this too. My boyfriend loves Isabelle and he had the same barriers he is putting up now, I know he would love a second if we actually got one. I'm going to visit my breeder next week the day after my birthday (not to get a pup, he has become a good friend of mine now) and he has a new litter running around - talk about torture!! :foxes15:

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Awwww love that little long coat girl she reminds me a bit of my honey but I do have a softspot for merles both are adorable x

·
Registered
407 Posts
I love the black and white lc year old girl! Seems very pretty and small. nice applehead too. The best part is her puppyhood is done. I just put a deposit on a yr old sc today and am tickled pink.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Personally I liked the little SC black and white boy! Those marking will look awesome on a grown up dog, esp the black bum patch.LOL:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts